Anyone know what this connector is?

BarryO

May 15, 2018
Bend, OR
That plug is for the ABS pump.

How so? It's not anywhere near the ABS pump. The ABS system works fine (used it yesterday ;) ). The RAVE manual shows a two-wire connector going to the pump.

It's weird that it's a 1-wire connector; I can't find a single 1-wire connector in the RAVE electrical manual/

WaltNYC

Mar 3, 2010
NYC
I'd bet it is C118 which is a connector between a maxi fuse and the heated front screen relay.

See pages 25 (A1 - 5) and 509 (view #264) of the ETM.

ETM can be found in my sig.

BarryO

May 15, 2018
Bend, OR
I'd bet it is C118 which is a connector between a maxi fuse and the heated front screen relay.

See pages 25 (A1 - 5) and 509 (view #264) of the ETM.

ETM can be found in my sig.

That's it. I looked through all the face views for a 1-contact connector, but not all connectors have face views.

BTW, the correct page for NAS D1's is 49 (SFI-V8).

Since my model doesn't have the heated front screen feature, there's no P139 for it to connect to. I guess they just used the same harness for all trim levels.

I was curious what this was in case it had something to do with the inoperable cooling fans, but it didn't (those were both dead).

Thanks again for everyone's help. I just got this rig a couple of months ago, and with the RAVE download I found out about on this forum, I've been mowing down the little problems you expect to find in a 21-year old vehicle/

robertf

Jan 22, 2006
-
Since my model doesn't have the heated front screen feature, there's no P139 for it to connect to. I guess they just used the same harness for all trim levels.

I don't see this connector under the hood of my 97