Nifty jack accessory.

HiSPL

Aug 28, 2016
College Station , TX
So.

The flat bottom is kinda the point. It won't sink like just the jack will. I mean, it's got more surface area than a high lift does! I don't care if the bottom gets scratched or dented. Its the bottom. Its supposed to get abused.

squirt

Nov 13, 2008
Los Angeles
I saw this video last night, and that was the one bit that stood out to me. It seems like a good idea, but I still prefer the hi-lift jack offroad. With the jack-mate wheel lift accessory that hooks through the spokes, it's super easy to get a wheel off the ground, stack some wood under the axle, and change a tire. I don't think I've ever been in a situation where I wanted a hydraulic trolley jack offroad. Hell, I even prefer the hi-lift in the driveway.

K-rover

Jan 15, 2010
Raleigh, NC
I saw this video last night, and that was the one bit that stood out to me. It seems like a good idea, but I still prefer the hi-lift jack offroad. With the jack-mate wheel lift accessory that hooks through the spokes, it's super easy to get a wheel off the ground, stack some wood under the axle, and change a tire. I don't think I've ever been in a situation where I wanted a hydraulic trolley jack offroad. Hell, I even prefer the hi-lift in the driveway.

I prefer the LR bottle jack on a highlift base to change a tire. basically 2-3 pumps and the tire is in the air.

squirt

Nov 13, 2008
Los Angeles
I prefer the LR bottle jack on a highlift base to change a tire. basically 2-3 pumps and the tire is in the air.

I probably would to, if I could ever find one that doesn't leak like a stuck pig. I just threw my last one out this weekend.