2004 Disco for sale

wdalyinnh

Dec 1, 2013
Brookline NH USA
200k miles. Still runs great. Original owner, forget all the things I've done or had done, pretty sure it's had head gaskets once. Coil packs at least once. This spring put in a new water pump that didn't fix the leak so then a new front engine cover gasket left us with a perfectly good spare water pump. Like most discos it still leaks a bit of oil from the valve covers, I think she's on her third steering box and that of course leaks a little too. Radiator is probably only two years old. She's green with alpaca leather interior, no rips, not the yellow-green but the blue shifted green. She's had most of the hubs replaced but the three amigos are still with us so she must need that shuttle valve replaced. Good brakes, really good nokia summer tires. Recent alternator. She passed a rigorous inspection in april but next spring maybe will need more frame welding. The rear quarter frame has been replaced and I was really planning on buying a galvanized frame and making her last forever but I've got too many projects already so I need to admit the old girl's gotta go. I've got another one with less miles and two LR4's - how many rovers does one really need at once? Call/text me for more info or photos if you need - best offer. Bill 603-321-9374, brookline nh.

Blueboy

Apr 20, 2004
Back in the USA; Rockwood, PA
how many rovers does one really need at once?

at least 3:

1 that is running at the time
1 that could be running if the mood suits
1 that is being worked on to get to the top of the list when the running one needs work and no longer runs

Good luck with the sale.