Election 2020

kennith

Apr 22, 2004
North Carolina
With all the grumbling, it might be fun to take it all less seriously for a while.

If you were forced to elect a President from the Discoweb member list, who would it be? Who would it absolutely NOT be?

There's no need to say why or why not, but that's not going to stop you. It's not a popularity contest, just a fun game that could be a nice diversion based only on impressions you've gained over time.

I doubt any of us are actually planning to run, so it should be relatively harmless. Might even be fun to make your case to be elected.

The only rule would have to be don't vote for yourself. You've got to pick someone else. :)

Cheers,

Kennith

ERover82

Nov 26, 2011
Darien Gap
Kennith, Dan, Garret 2020 Whitehouse (Gay Camping Edition)

2973_singita-sabora-tented-camp-grumeti.jpg

Notice the three hats and single bed :dancer:

Rob371

Nov 29, 2016
Charlevoix, Michigan
I am the obvious choice. Under my plan all that government owned territory will be turned into off road parks, tax deductions for superchargers, more deductions for 37 inch tires and larger, mandatory guns and gun racks in every 4x4, and free winch for bringing anyone who opposes my plan.

kennith

Apr 22, 2004
North Carolina
You & Daniel.
Or Daniel & you.
Garrett should be head of the department of outfitting.

As long as the Secret Service don't mind replacing one piece of ballistic glass in the Oval office with a normal window, so someone can be thrown through it onto the lawn about once a week, that's a fun plan. :rofl:

Cheers,

Kennith

1920SF

Jan 6, 2007
NoVA
Netjaws; he'll bring manufacturing and innovation back to the US.
Steve Young can be VP to balance out with the law and order side of things to appeal to the Freelander crew.

kennith

Apr 22, 2004
North Carolina
My personal vote would probably go to Axel, as he is quite a bit more level-headed than most of us; at least on the site.

Cheers,

Kennith

kennith

Apr 22, 2004
North Carolina
Netjaws; he'll bring manufacturing and innovation back to the US.
Steve Young can be VP to balance out with the law and order side of things to appeal to the Freelander crew.

Heh. He sure did know quite a bit about "innovative manufacturing". Not everyone can make a 747 cockpit fit in a Disco.

:rofl:

Cheers,

Kennith

mgreenspan

Feb 28, 2005
Briggs's Back Yard
Dude, who was the guy that was an amateur preacher who filmed himself driving circuits in the desert with his small dog on the dashboard or center console?