1990 Rangie for parts

K

Kyle

1989 Rangie for parts

I have one here that needs to go. Its in my way and I am tired of looking at it.. There is no title so its only good for parts. I could part it out but I just dont have the time. Engine and trans seem fine and most of the body is straight with decent paint on it (Metallic red) interior is in tact and in pretty decent shape as well...

Corrected , I think its an 89

Best offer.........

Attachments

• rangie1.jpg
    rangie1.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 165
  • rangie.jpg
    rangie.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 162
K

Kyle

Will , for the price you are gonna pay to get a few parts I can send you the whole damn thing.... :)

K

Kyle

So far its yours , if no one beats you then its coming to your house... :D

Leslie

Apr 28, 2004
Kingsport TN
Heck, if delivery is included, I'll double Eric's offer and add 50%, give you a whole $5 for it, lol......

I'm just on the wrong end of Virginia for that delivery-part, tho'..... :)

-L

K

Kyle

The thing is , its a nice truck..... Its just in the way and I dont have the time to tear it down for parts.... Looks like Eric is gonna own this cupcake...

Forgot to add this thing apears to have an OME lift on it ...

nosivad_bor

Mar 27, 2004
Pittsburgh, PA
FYI

it runs decent but the motor leaks a fair bit of oil, Trans is good. fuel pump is from caddy pump but wiring is messy. tracks well on the highway, tight steering.

ABS pump runs often.

it is a 1990

headliner is bad, upper tailgate is better than most but still rust on inside.

tires are shot, rims are good. interior is dired out leather but seets are still supportive.

K

Kyle

Truck is in southern MD , looks like the 100 dollar guy stole it from you Eric.... :)

garrett

Jun 18, 2004
Middleburg, VA
www.blackdogmobility.com
nosivad_bor said:
FYI

it runs decent but the motor leaks a fair bit of oil, Trans is good. fuel pump is from caddy pump but wiring is messy. tracks well on the highway, tight steering.

ABS pump runs often.

it is a 1990

headliner is bad, upper tailgate is better than most but still rust on inside.

tires are shot, rims are good. interior is dired out leather but seets are still supportive.

aw man rob. i remember that truck. you were so proud of her back then. now kyle is whoring her off to catholic school.

Jammer

Apr 21, 2004
Wilminton
Hey Kyle,

Kindly provide a zipcode as to where truck is. I will give you $3-400.00 for it. I am real.

regards,

john

94 D90
69 11A
68 109
94 110
97 p38 A
95 D1
and a few others