My Wife Would Crap Her Pants....

rmuller

Apr 28, 2004
Northern NJ
www.njlr.org
Well, I dont even know what your wife looks like, but thanks for the unwanted visual due to the topic :)

What they don't say though, is if the snake entered the cereal box before or after it was brought into the house and opened.. for all we know, they could have just left a box of cereal open on the counter and the snake thought itd be a nice place to hang out.

jsonova99

Apr 14, 2005
Snow Hill, MD
rmuller said:
Well, I dont even know what your wife looks like, but thanks for the unwanted visual due to the topic :)

What they don't say though, is if the snake entered the cereal box before or after it was brought into the house and opened.. for all we know, they could have just left a box of cereal open on the counter and the snake thought itd be a nice place to hang out.

I think it would have been dead if it had been there since the box was closed at the factory

UrbaNinja

Oct 17, 2004
Tempe, AZ
Not if it had a huge supply of corn puffs to eat.

...but aren't the plastic cereal packages vacuum sealed? i know snakes aren't that big, but i doubt it woulda' had enough O2 to survive going from the assembly line to the store to someone's house...