1996 Disco Engine transmission transfercase and other parts

Enovey

May 8, 2014
Connecticut
Stock 4.0L V-8 with stock automatic transmission and stock transfer case. Removed from 1996 Disco with 140K miles. Ran fine, no overheat issues. Stripped truck for project but am not going to complete project as intended.
Engine Harness and ecu included with engine. Engine is complete with A/C compressor and all other ancillaries (fan, P/S pump, starter, alternator, belts, exhaust manifolds etc.)
Radiator
Abs unit and brake master cylinder
driveshafts
Steering box.

$400 takes it all.
Not worth it to me to split up further.
Shipping probably not worth it, plan to pickup and load onto a trailer or truck. I can assist with loading via tractor, hoists etc.
Please PM if interested. Located in Glastonbury, CT 06033. This is cross posted on Defender source also.

Doug C

Jul 28, 2006
Central, Virginia
Do you have a way to pick this up and put it in the back of a pickup ?
Traveling 84 to Mass Pike and back from Romp.
Did you unplug the engine harness from main or cut ?
text 4106931391

Enovey

May 8, 2014
Connecticut
Doug, sorry I missed your message. I dont check the forums everyday

This is still available.
For any future interest please PM me (I think this sends me an email notice) or just text me at 860-906-7825.
The engine harness was unplugged from the main harness, not cut. I can load into a truck or trailer for anyone.
I no longer have the brake booster/mastercylinder or abs unit.
All other parts originally listed are included.

Enovey

May 8, 2014
Connecticut
To anyone outside of driving distance and wants it shipped - find a shipper near Hartford Connecticut and I will drop it off at their dock. Fastenal in East Hartford, Connecticut is located 15 min from me. Best way to reach me is by text via the number provided in post #5