New, sealed Xbox ONE Elite console (comes with Elite controller) $485 shipped FAST

kennith

Apr 22, 2004
North Carolina
I picked this up just to get it out there for someone who wants one, can't find one locally, and doesn't want to be ripped off. It's Christmas. Even I'm nice on Christmas.

Mind you, this comes with A controller. I don't have an extra, I'm just pointing out that the Elite comes with the Elite controller. For some reason, people aren't always sure about that...

Here's a brief description of what an Xbox ONE is:

An Xbox One is the pinnacle of single-unit living room home entertainment. Streaming, gaming, communication... Whatever. It does it all, and it does it better than pretty much everything else.

Most of that revolves around the interface, but with a common-sense Microsoft account, you can rent/buy television shows and movies directly through their own service, which allows access to more content at higher quality than otherwise available.

This is one of the few ways to stream Game of Thrones legally and easily, as an example. Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, music providers, and whatever other services you use work quickly and flawlessly.

Short of going through the trouble of building a home theater PC, this is as good as it gets. Even Blurays are displayed well, and 24p works flawlessly.

I don't care what you think you've got for all in one entertainment in the theater. This is better.

Microsoft learned from the 360 mistakes. This beast is pretty much all heat-sink and vents. It's quiet, too, and incredibly reliable.

Now, what makes it elite?

The console:

1: This is currently the only 1TB Xbox ONE on the market. That fucking matters. The bigger the better.

2: The drive is a HDD/SSD hybrid, giving you gobs of mass storage and incredibly fast loading and interface response times.

3: It's got a clean, deep black, gorgeous exterior, much like a piece of high end A/V gear. When they were first released, I severely questioned the industrial design, but now I see the brilliance of it. The Elite, for some strange reason, just seems even sexier.

The controller:

1: Higher quality than the regular controller, which was already high quality. It really is something special, and separately costs well over a hundred dollars.

2: Interchangeable control surfaces that slot in and attach with strong magnets. So, yes, you can adjust the height of your thumb sticks, and even fit a normal D pad if you want. It's a pretty damned sweet setup.

3: Trigger travel locks. This is by far the best feature ever applied to a controller. It's kind of like a tuned trigger on a pistol.

Lock these puppies, and you'll no longer have to pull them through their full range of motion. That extra travel may be required for driving simulations and other games, but it sucks for shooters.

Just imagine having a hair trigger on each side of your controller, with none of that extra play.
That's what you get here.

4: Dedicated, removable, proper control extensions/replacements on the underside. These slot in just like the rest of the parts, and allow you to access controls and features without moving your thumbs around. Use those fingers underneath that haven't been doing shit for decades.

It really does make a difference, and since the controller was designed for them, you don't have to wrap the thing in flimsy scaffolding like the after-market options.

There are TONS more benefits to this system and controller. I've only listed the ones I find the most valuable. Most importantly, however, you're essentially getting the thing for free in this bundle, with a superior console built to match it's speed and versatility.

If anyone in your house plays first person shooters, either for fun or competitively, they will absolutely improve their game with the controller. No question. It's literally a game changer.

More importantly, you're essentially getting the thing for free if you don't already have an Xbox ONE.

All I'm doing is covering my taxes and trip to the store, here. Shipping is on me.

Cheers,

Kennith

Last edited:

kennith

Apr 22, 2004
North Carolina
PM me if you want it and are prepared to pay. Paypal is preferred, but if you've been here a while I'll make an exception.

Cheers,

Kennith