Kneeling NFL players

brian4d

Dec 3, 2007
High Point, NC
I would listen to what my Chief of Staff had told me, and attempt to stick to the script and not get off message, again.

The larger issues at play-from pussy grabbing commentary (and numerous allegations) all the way to how to talk to those that have paid with their lives speaks to what folks mean when they say fitness to lead.

Yes we're all human, but ultimately the President isn't supposed to be the average human-they should be well above average, and where they stumble they should have humility to acknowledge and be contrite. Not deny, deflect, and counterattack.

Fitness to lead. This is what you wanted. Now you have it.
Govern.

I disagree here Ray. Americans wanted change, not the status quo manchurian canadate. It now appears (and Lindsay graham reinforced this idea on an interview last night) the status quo are dropping out. Are we witnessing what DJT promised the American people? Drain the swamp?

1920SF

Jan 6, 2007
NoVA
I disagree here Ray. Americans wanted change, not the status quo manchurian canadate. It now appears (and Lindsay graham reinforced this idea on an interview last night) the status quo are dropping out. Are we witnessing what DJT promised the American people? Drain the swamp?

Undefined change is more/less chaos-is that what the American people want? (a portion of the American people, BTW-not all, nor a majority).

As far as draining the swamp goes-how do you type that given the behavior of Trump appointees in their positions? They are the swamp!

I love this whimsical notion that all we need is revolutionary change to make America great, again.

If it is so overwhelmingly obvious, why is it taking so long-and why don't you have substance to point towards as a platform to guide actions.

That's aside from the lack of a code.

A man can't live without a code.
Can you?

SGaynor

Dec 6, 2006
Bristol, TN
Apples and oranges Ray. If I remeber right Trump wasn?t talking about a specific woman. On top of that if I were in the room and Trump said that about my wife I?d have the same reaction.

But you're ok with it as long as it's not your wife? Just women in general (aka, not a specific woman)?

ERover82

Nov 26, 2011
Darien Gap
Brian, hopefully you read my previous post and realize your safe space isn't in danger. As if I'd actually pay for a flight to your area to feel up your wife.. Believe me, she would not be my first choice.. Guys, check out her Facebook page, you?ll understand. Believe me, I wasn?t impressed.

Now before you have a breakdown again, it's still satire, but provided by direct quotes from our great leader. Feels different when it isn't so far removed in the press huh?

brian4d

Dec 3, 2007
High Point, NC
Undefined change is more/less chaos-is that what the American people want? (a portion of the American people, BTW-not all, nor a majority).

As far as draining the swamp goes-how do you type that given the behavior of Trump appointees in their positions? They are the swamp!

I love this whimsical notion that all we need is revolutionary change to make America great, again.

If it is so overwhelmingly obvious, why is it taking so long-and why don't you have substance to point towards as a platform to guide actions.

That's aside from the lack of a code.

A man can't live without a code.
Can you?

Is there a chance you could be jaded by the fact you work for the exact entity that threatens drastic change?

Love it or hate it our republic is working exactly how it was intended Ray. Change is hard, often unwanted and many times slow. Let?s talk again after the first quarter next year.

brian4d

Dec 3, 2007
High Point, NC
Brian, hopefully you read my previous post and realize your safe space isn't in danger. As if I'd actually pay for a flight to your area to feel up your wife.. Believe me, she would not be my first choice.. Guys, check out her Facebook page, you?ll understand. Believe me, I wasn?t impressed.

Now before you have a breakdown again, it's still satire, but provided by direct quotes from our great leader. Feels different when it isn't so far removed in the press huh?

You feeling antsy E? Nice try with Facebook, hows the mood in your moms basement today? You checking dweb more than usual today?

brian4d

Dec 3, 2007
High Point, NC
Did he really not understand the good-for-goose-&-gander angle you were taking?

I think even E knows he shouldn?t have made a personal hit on my wife, then play it off as the same hypothetical lingo as Trump grabbing a pussy. Sorry you don?t see that either. Not to mention I never justified it to begin with. Bad calculation.

discostew

Sep 14, 2010
Northern Illinois
What if Eric runs for office? Could he grab your wife's pussy then? I'm just so confused about who's allowed to talk like that. Cause I looked at the Facebook page too and I would grab her pussy. But then I'd fuck a woodpile if I thought a snake was in it.

brian4d

Dec 3, 2007
High Point, NC
What if Eric runs for office? Could he grab your wife's pussy then? I'm just so confused about who's allowed to talk like that. Cause I looked at the Facebook page too and I would grab her pussy. But then I'd fuck a woodpile if I thought a snake was in it.

Do you two live in the basement togeather? Why don?t you post up a link to that Facebook page tough guy?

Surprised you?re up this early and not nursing a hangover.

How’s your daughter doing at Mayo Clinic?

discostew

Sep 14, 2010
Northern Illinois
She doesn't let you look at her Facebook page? What kind of sham is she running on you?

How come you always add insults later. Don't be getting on my doughter just cause I got off of yours.

brian4d

Dec 3, 2007
High Point, NC
She doesn't let you look at her Facebook page? What kind of sham is she running on you?

How come you always add insults later. Don't be getting on my doughter just cause I got off of yours.

Because they come to me later. Has this really degraded this far? Still waiting on that Facebook page!

SGaynor

Dec 6, 2006
Bristol, TN
I think even E knows he shouldn?t have made a personal hit on my wife, then play it off as the same hypothetical lingo as Trump grabbing a pussy. Sorry you don?t see that either. Not to mention I never justified it to begin with. Bad calculation.

Dude...He took what Trump said about various women, and applied it to your wife. You got bent out of shape, yet excuse Trump.

pinkytoe69

Jan 14, 2012
minnesota
Yea, he did.

So...

You actually think that was an honest question?

tenor.gif