Roof Top Tent with thule feet and bars

Rugbier

Jun 17, 2008
People's Republic of Marylandistan
knewsom said:
Well, this is true, but even a relatively low-end M4 is still a fantastic firearm... It doesn't need to be milled for a solid single block of aluminum and have a high-end piston system to function well and reliably... and with a free-float foregrip, it should shoot MOA out of the box, which meets my needs just fine.

In that case you are fucking it up by building it ( unless you are keen of putting your name on the lower when filing the Form 1 ), as you can pick a nice M4 used in the 600-700, no carry handle ones new for 700-800.

If you buy a lower for 150, add the upper for 500 - 600 incl the BCG, then the mag. mind as well go get the sucker all done

My opinion not that you give a shit about what I have to say *LOL*

knewsom

Jul 10, 2008
La Mancha, CA
Rugbier said:
In that case you are fucking it up by building it ( unless you are keen of putting your name on the lower when filing the Form 1 ), as you can pick a nice M4 used in the 600-700, no carry handle ones new for 700-800.

If you buy a lower for 150, add the upper for 500 - 600 incl the BCG, then the mag. mind as well go get the sucker all done

My opinion not that you give a shit about what I have to say *LOL*

Well, buying the lower itself allows me to build the rest of the rifle just how I want it, and I can do one thing at a time, IE, I don't have to buy it all at once. ...but I will be bringing more than a hundred and fifty bux with me to the show, so if a nice flat-top presents itself with a halfway decent price-tag, you better believe I'll hop on it. :)

...and I definitely do give a shit what you have to say, especially about the current topic of conversation. :cheers:

quick128

Jul 21, 2008
Waynesboro VA
pulled it out in the yard for pics. I think the cover will clean up. There is paint pealing on the under side, but the tent itself looks really clean and is ready to sleep in.
102_2170.JPG 102_2171.JPG 102_2172.JPG

quick128

Jul 21, 2008
Waynesboro VA
One last chance if you want this thing. We close on the new house on March 31st so if it's still here it's going along for the move and i'm going to keep it. Make a reasonable offer.

jonesy66

Jan 12, 2009
VA
my only reservation...it is a long way to fall, and getting up in it after a night of campfire booze would be a bitch....

As a matter of fact, recent experience has me reflecting how lucky we are that these wouldn't fit on a softtop D90 .....baaahaaaa!

rovercanus

Apr 24, 2004
jonesy66 said:
my only reservation...it is a long way to fall, and getting up in it after a night of campfire booze would be a bitch....

As a matter of fact, recent experience has me reflecting how lucky we are that these wouldn't fit on a softtop D90 .....baaahaaaa!
Mmmmmm! That's good possum!

quick128

Jul 21, 2008
Waynesboro VA
I am going to take this up to the NOVA D90 happy hour tomorrow and will offer it up for $400. This price includes the Thule feet and bars. The cover will need to be replaced. I tore it this morning when I put the tent into my Wilderness rack.

quick128

Jul 21, 2008
Waynesboro VA
Roving Beetle said:
Too bad it's so far from Maine..... it would be handy to have a tent up out of the reach of the bears here.

Doug

I occasionaly come to Maine. In fact my mom just went up there on monday. I'm sure I will head up sometime this summer.