"Trail Edition" Badge WANTED

ECL

Aug 16, 2006
Boston
Yes - dealers put them on '04s that came with running boards, A bar, driving lights, etc.

rovercanus

Apr 24, 2004
Interesting. This was a dealer add on? Wonder if it's like the King Ranch Discovery. Something that wasn't that was because there's a badge for it.

fishEH

Jan 26, 2009
Lake Villa, IL
How about this one instead?
utf-8Bam10LWVtYmxlbTIuanBn.jpg

That "Trail" badge looks like something the dealer of more likely the previous owner slapped on there.

WTF! Why doesn't IMG code work anymore?

Last edited:

Fotogr4

Jan 27, 2011
Asheville, NC
My '04 has the Trail badge. There were several "Trail" packages from the dealer. I've got a PDF somewhere that lists the differences for each of the optional packages. I'll post it when I find it. Mine originally came with wrap-around brush guard, aux. lights, ladder, roof rack cross bars, mud flaps, cold weather package, and rear lamp guards. No running boards. Some came with cloth inserts in the seats and SLS.

Last edited:

Fotogr4

Jan 27, 2011
Asheville, NC
There were four Trail packages. Haven't found my PDF with the inclusions yet, but these were the prices when new:

Trail Edition I $1,095
Trail Edition II $1,195
Trail Edition III $1,295
Trail Edition IV $1,495

Edit: Here are the descriptions:

TRAIL I PKG -inc: satin black "A"-frame brush bar, Land Rover driving lamps w/vinyl covers, rear access ladder, rear upper lamp guards, Land Rover "Trail" badge (PIO)

TRAIL II PKG -inc: wraparound brush bar, Land Rover driving lamps w/vinyl covers, rear access ladder, rear upper lamp guards, Land Rover "Trail" badge (PIO)

TRAIL III PKG -inc: satin black "A"-frame brush bar, Land Rover driving lamps w/vinyl covers, black rubber running boards, Land Rover "Trail" badge (PIO)

TRAIL IV PKG -inc: stainless steel "A"-frame brush bar, Land Rover driving lamps w/vinyl covers, stainless steel running boards, Land Rover "Trail" badge (PIO)

Last edited:

rovercanus

Apr 24, 2004
I'm aware of the dealer added trail packages. I just have never seen a Trail badge.