D2 Rear Drawers/Camping Platform/Fridge slide/Locking Storage in TN

fsflip13

Aug 31, 2005
Nashville, TN
Gauging interest in my rear drawer setup. I could really use the extra space for my puppy that is growing rapidly and I don't want this to sit in my garage unused. I am selling this out of Nashville, TN for pickup only (I will gladly help transfer this to another D2).

See pictures below:

-Fridge slide with table beneath it on slides (fridge slide is large enough for ARB fridges)
-Will include Coleman Thermoelectric fridge/cooler for 50 bucks extra (it's bolted to the fridge slide currently)
-Has 2 drawers with latches to keep drawers from opening (currently used as my toolbox)
-Has locking secure storage under the setup (used as a gunsafe)
-Has board on top that slides forward over rear seats (when rear seats are folded forward) to make camping platform
-Made from standard plywood wrapped in felt

Asking $100 for the setup by itself, $50 extra for the Coleman. Let me know if you have any questions about it at 615 three ten fifty-two seventy-two. :patriot:

Update: THE SETUP IS SOLD

Last edited:

RoverBuild

May 30, 2012
Raleigh, NC
I will take this set up! Could be a couple of weeks before I can pick it up! But be happy to pay for it now!

harrellee at gmail dot com

fsflip13

Aug 31, 2005
Nashville, TN
This isn't spoken for yet, whoever is first to call that can take it is welcome to come get it . I will update this when it is gone.

As for my pup, he has eyes somewhere under there. The wind was blowing his fluff around in that photo.

fsflip13

Aug 31, 2005
Nashville, TN
As for dimensions and materials, I don't have the list and specs anymore. The build process was simple, I took my tape measure and measured the rear load area and made everything fit as good as I could at the time.

rovercanus

Apr 24, 2004
Get a list of people who want it. Make them fight to the death, the winner gets the drawers. Film it for our enjoyment.

logan_gibson

Dec 20, 2016
Alabama
Does it fit flush up to the back of the seats?
I've got a D1, so thats the reason for wanting the dimensions. Trying to see if I remove the back seats, would it fit.
Ill be in the area on the 19th if it isnt gone by then.

fsflip13

Aug 31, 2005
Nashville, TN
Coop74 has proclaimed victory, he is coming to get them this weekend. If somehow he doesn't get them, I will let everyone know. So for the time being, they are claimed by Coop74. If anyone wants to fight him for them, I will gladly film it, haha.

coop74

Dec 10, 2015
Alcoa TN
Coop74 has proclaimed victory, he is coming to get them this weekend. If somehow he doesn't get them, I will let everyone know. So for the time being, they are claimed by Coop74. If anyone wants to fight him for them, I will gladly film it, haha.

it is the good Karma pay out for having to do Jury duty this week... Just call me juror 5

Fingers crossed Matilda makes the whole journey about 350 miles round trip. I will be bringing comfortable shoes!

rovercanus

Apr 24, 2004
Robert, if you could maybe punch a panhandler and film it it would satisfy my need for battle. Good luck on your trip, I'll be driving to SC, a round trip of over 500 miles to pick up a bumper in a few weeks.

fsflip13

Aug 31, 2005
Nashville, TN
The ebay store link is: http://stores.ebay.com/rexypowparts. I have one of the A pillar covers and it is made of fiberglass. It works/ fits well, but is not exactly oem fit. The glass/finish quality should last forever. I am likely going to order the cowl cover/wiper panel as the factory plastic ones are garbage and this fiberglass one is half the price. These are shipped from Malaysia, and I am assuming that is where they are made.