Donald Trump Rally in Colorado Springs - Page 96 - DiscoWeb Message Boards
DiscoWeb Message Boards

Go Back   DiscoWeb Message Boards > DiscoWeb Non-Technical Boards > General

General General BS

Old 05-18-2017, 03:04 PM   #2376
discostew

Member Trucks
Default Re: Donald Trump Rally in Colorado Springs

I'm pretty sure they already found a lot of stuff. Just a question of how far up people knew about what. Manifort will get locked up for sure, Flynn maybe, Trump will resign then be pardoned by Pence.

Just my prediction
discostew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 03:11 PM   #2377
emmodg

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Chapman View Post
It just keeps getting better and better. I love that Mueller is heading the independent investigation. The democrats have gotten EXACTLY what they wanted. 100%. In a way I'm kind of surprised the republicans allowed this to happen. No way, no how, the democrats would ever allow this to happen if the table were turned. So the democrats have now put themselves into a corner - if the investigation comes up with nothing then the democrats eat crow. Big time. Can't wait for Trump's tweets if that happens.
I think your right BUT, what happens if just the opposite happens? I can garundamntee you that stalwart Trump sheep and some bull-headed republicans will STILL claim fowl and blame it upon fake news! Both sides better keep their fingers crossed! Both sides whine like little bitches.

2000 R1150GS
2000 Toyota 4Runner
1963 Triumph TR4
1993 Ducati 900ss
emmodg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 03:12 PM   #2378
ERover82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Grant View Post
Typical Breitbart bullshit. Come was asked a hypothetical question. He was asked if an attorney general or senior officials in the Justice Department can halt an investigation. It seems pretty clear he was answering the question within the precise parameters it was asked. Hirono didn't ask him if the President had requested he halt the investigation. He didn't ask if Trump had asked him to drop the investigation of Flynn. He didn't ask the question that Breitbart is trying to conflate into evidence against Comey.
Thanks. I found the original transcript, and it is indeed, misrepresented bullshit. No wonder people don't trust news.
Old 05-18-2017, 03:31 PM   #2379
emmodg

And I think it's been said somewhere here before but if Trump is going to continue to tweet like a little 13 year old bitch and blame this outlet and this guy and this girl and these people, he's going to continue to get hammered by the press.

Dig this - Trump could turn out to be Jesus himself - if you believe in those fairy tales - but if he does he will be the Jesus that is honored to have a chance to speak to Little Kim, the Jesus that invites our greatest adversary into the White House and excludes our nation's press. He'll be the Jesus that fired the very man that was heading the investigation into his nomination committee. He'll be the Jesus that grabs women's pussies because he's a celebrity. He'll be the Jesus that defends and congratulates Erdogan in establishing his presidential monarchy. A country who's representatives just proved their "class" in DC 2 days ago. He'll be the Jesus that finds Putin to be an "effective" and "strong" leader and finds this nation sharing the same moral equivalency. You can say what you want and blame any newspaper or news outlet in the world but the above things happened, there is nothing "fake" about it.

There are some that think all of this clown's actions and policies are worth a little mud and embarrassment in this nation's face. It's sad as hell. People are willing to defend this man's actions in the name of "Well, he's better than Obama was!" - they'll convince themselves that aaaaaaaall the turmoil that comes out of the White House is 1) made up and fake or 2) is worth it. Trump isn't "worth it". He's an embarrassment and if you don't find a man like this to be just that, well, there's little anyone can do for you. I'll say it again - This country is too damn good to deserve this guy.

2000 R1150GS
2000 Toyota 4Runner
1963 Triumph TR4
1993 Ducati 900ss
Old 05-18-2017, 03:33 PM   #2380
emmodg

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricTyrrell View Post
Thanks. I found the original transcript, and it is indeed, misrepresented bullshit. No wonder people don't trust news.
You're making a fatal and typical mistake - Breitbart isn't news.

2000 R1150GS
2000 Toyota 4Runner
1963 Triumph TR4
1993 Ducati 900ss
Old 05-18-2017, 03:37 PM   #2381
kk88rrc

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmodg View Post
....if Trump is going to continue to tweet like a little 13 year old bitch....
I do not see how anyone can accept the POTUS to be tweeting as he does or to be tweeting at all.
kk88rrc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 03:37 PM   #2382
kennith

Quote:
That's one of the most close-minded, paranoid, uninformed posts in quite some time. YOU are HUGE reason we get people like Obama and Hilary. Take the tin foil off, quit reading Newsmax and listening to Glen Beck. Get outside and spend the day at an attempt to display some kind of humility and willingness to learn something. Take some pride in the country you're from and spend less time complaining about the "wrong side".
Remind me: Did I say there is no witch? Did I say nothing will be found?

Christ, man... Tin foil hat? I'm a fucking skeptic!

I'm just speaking the obvious. It's not my fault the people seem to have lost all capacity for reason. I don't know what the hell Trump did or did not do. None of those people call me to give me little updates on his day, and they don't call you, either.

There is shit-all paranoid about my post. You can't just throw that dart and expect it to stick in the hopes it will invalidate something I might say later; that is the argument method of a conspiracy theorist. You know, right up until the end there, I wasn't entirely sure you knew who the hell you were responding to.

I'm not talking about some "wrong side" here. I'm talking about all sides. If you can't see that, you've got a problem; because if that much confused you... I shudder to think how you're actually interpreting all this news.

My position in relation to these events is largely apolitical. What the heck is wrong with you? Go get some sleep.

Quote:
I honestly believe that there is no pleasing people like yourself. You spend too much time trying to be relevant and knowledgeable and too little time learning. Maybe a vacation on that island that you own?

Cheers,
J.B.
The more emotional and irrational people become, the less likely they are to manage to please me. Reactionism doesn't impress me. The degree to which someone cares doesn't impress me, either; nor does political leaning.

What I want out of the first quarter of this presidency at the moment is for people to calm down. That's all. Calm down, go sensibly through procedure, and get the investigations right. Find not only the truth, but why it exists, and support it with context.

If Trump is behind any of this stuff, we should find out; but we should find out without losing our minds and behaving like children. I've never seen such a mess in my life. Don't go jumping down my throat like I pissed in your mailbox.

I didn't do shit to you, and I sure as hell don't care where this investigation leads. It must be conducted, and that's all that matters. Accusations have been made, and they must be answered. Fear, speculation, and irrational behavior have only served to lift the blind-fold of justice; a worrying trend of late.

Cheers,

Kennith

Dan Chapman is a coward. I own a magical island.
kennith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 04:21 PM   #2383
Paul Grant

First and foremost, we all have to remember that the point of the initial investigations by both the FBI and Congress was to figure out the ways in which the Russians impacted our elections. In the lead up to the Congressional investigations there was little doubt among the intel community that Russia was involved. Even now, the nature of the investigation hasn't changed that much. Yes, there are subpoenas flying left and right and plenty of speculation BUT the fundamental issue at hand remains, the extend and manner Russia involved itself in the 2016 election.

Now that I've said that, one of the biggest questions I have is why in the world anyone looking out for the best interests of the country and our election process would want to do anything to hinder such an investigation. At this point it's not about who won or lost but rather how we can prevent the kind of meddling Russia did here and in France so our next election doesn't suffer from the same shadow of doubt.

My question is why the President didn't get behind the investigation fully, from the onset. It would have gone a long way towards bringing Americans together as it would have shown an acknowledgement on the part of the President that there is, in fact a problem. It would have gone a long way towards preventing the adversarial position the executive branch finds itself in vs the intelligence community, elected Democrats, the press and the general public. It would have shown that Trump was above partisanship and REALLY interested in the people and the country, not just those who voted for him.

Instead, he continued, as he had campaigned. He issued tweets, called people names, carried on like a spoiled child and ultimately did what he could to derail an investigation into Russian involvement in the 2016 election. In doing so, he created an atmosphere where the slightest misstep has been judged as an impeachable offense. Given his behavior and the choices he made, is it really surprising, at all, that we are where we are today? It's not the fault of rabid democrats. It's my sense that had he not acted like a guilty person, from the start, we probably wouldn't be in this position. I could be wrong. Lord knows, I've been wrong quite a lot in the last 20 months. But, for all of those who either support Trump or think this is going to come to nothing, you have to agree that the manner in which the President has behaved is as much to blame as anything else.
203-770-1699
Paul Grant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 04:28 PM   #2384
emmodg

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennith View Post
Remind me: Did I say there is no witch? Did I say nothing will be found?

Christ, man... Tin foil hat? I'm a fucking skeptic!

I'm just speaking the obvious. It's not my fault the people seem to have lost all capacity for reason. I don't know what the hell Trump did or did not do. None of those people call me to give me little updates on his day, and they don't call you, either.

There is shit-all paranoid about my post. You can't just throw that dart and expect it to stick in the hopes it will invalidate something I might say later; that is the argument method of a conspiracy theorist. You know, right up until the end there, I wasn't entirely sure you knew who the hell you were responding to.

I'm not talking about some "wrong side" here. I'm talking about all sides. If you can't see that, you've got a problem; because if that much confused you... I shudder to think how you're actually interpreting all this news.

My position in relation to these events is largely apolitical. What the heck is wrong with you? Go get some sleep.

The more emotional and irrational people become, the less likely they are to manage to please me. Reactionism doesn't impress me. The degree to which someone cares doesn't impress me, either; nor does political leaning.

What I want out of the first quarter of this presidency at the moment is for people to calm down. That's all. Calm down, go sensibly through procedure, and get the investigations right. Find not only the truth, but why it exists, and support it with context.

If Trump is behind any of this stuff, we should find out; but we should find out without losing our minds and behaving like children. I've never seen such a mess in my life. Don't go jumping down my throat like I pissed in your mailbox.

I didn't do shit to you, and I sure as hell don't care where this investigation leads. It must be conducted, and that's all that matters. Accusations have been made, and they must be answered. Fear, speculation, and irrational behavior have only served to lift the blind-fold of justice; a worrying trend of late.

Cheers,

Kennith
When you find yourself in a hole, quit digging. You dig deeper and deeper with a psuedo-sensical lexicon of gibberish. You should take a deep breath, think, and THEN write. You have proven time and time again that your well capable of writing wordy posts that when distilled say very little. Kennith, I know EXACTLY who I responded to and why I did. You have proven that 8,000 + posts do little when one lacks reason. Have you read any de Beauvoir? She wrote "The Ethics of Ambiguity". In it she describes 3 kinds of men - read it some time and decide which one you are. I really think you'll be enlightened.

Before I end I have to address this "morsel" of reasonless-prose: "Find not only the truth, but why it exists, and support it with context." Truth needs no context it's a light. It exists as a light for reason and these aren't my thoughts alone. Do some outside reading and you'll see it.

One day you'll find that constantly seeking relevance outside yourself does little for you. It's a fish you'll never catch. It's people like yourself that feed the fear, your like a fire fighter that starts a fire to prove his neccesity and your certainly no skeptic by any objective and/or accepted definition as your only skeptical of any thought that differs from your own. Your a fan of yourself. Your not a skeptic.

Cheers,
J.B.

2000 R1150GS
2000 Toyota 4Runner
1963 Triumph TR4
1993 Ducati 900ss
Old 05-18-2017, 05:17 PM   #2385
kennith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Grant View Post
First and foremost, we all have to remember that the point of the initial investigations by both the FBI and Congress was to figure out the ways in which the Russians impacted our elections. In the lead up to the Congressional investigations there was little doubt among the intel community that Russia was involved. Even now, the nature of the investigation hasn't changed that much. Yes, there are subpoenas flying left and right and plenty of speculation BUT the fundamental issue at hand remains, the extend and manner Russia involved itself in the 2016 election.

Now that I've said that, one of the biggest questions I have is why in the world anyone looking out for the best interests of the country and our election process would want to do anything to hinder such an investigation. At this point it's not about who won or lost but rather how we can prevent the kind of meddling Russia did here and in France so our next election doesn't suffer from the same shadow of doubt.

My question is why the President didn't get behind the investigation fully, from the onset. It would have gone a long way towards bringing Americans together as it would have shown an acknowledgement on the part of the President that there is, in fact a problem. It would have gone a long way towards preventing the adversarial position the executive branch finds itself in vs the intelligence community, elected Democrats, the press and the general public. It would have shown that Trump was above partisanship and REALLY interested in the people and the country, not just those who voted for him.

Instead, he continued, as he had campaigned. He issued tweets, called people names, carried on like a spoiled child and ultimately did what he could to derail an investigation into Russian involvement in the 2016 election. In doing so, he created an atmosphere where the slightest misstep has been judged as an impeachable offense. Given his behavior and the choices he made, is it really surprising, at all, that we are where we are today? It's not the fault of rabid democrats. It's my sense that had he not acted like a guilty person, from the start, we probably wouldn't be in this position. I could be wrong. Lord knows, I've been wrong quite a lot in the last 20 months. But, for all of those who either support Trump or think this is going to come to nothing, you have to agree that the manner in which the President has behaved is as much to blame as anything else.
THOSE are the right questions!

Cheers,

Kennith

Old 05-18-2017, 05:51 PM   #2386
kennith

Quote:
When you find yourself in a hole, quit digging. You dig deeper and deeper with a psuedo-sensical lexicon of gibberish. You should take a deep breath, think, and THEN write. You have proven time and time again that your well capable of writing wordy posts that when distilled say very little. Kennith, I know EXACTLY who I responded to and why I did. You have proven that 8,000 + posts do little when one lacks reason. Have you read any de Beauvoir? She wrote "The Ethics of Ambiguity". In it she describes 3 kinds of men - read it some time and decide which one you are. I really think you'll be enlightened.

Before I end I have to address this "morsel" of reasonless-prose: "Find not only the truth, but why it exists, and support it with context." Truth needs no context it's a light. It exists as a light for reason and these aren't my thoughts alone. Do some outside reading and you'll see it.

One day you'll find that constantly seeking relevance outside yourself does little for you. It's a fish you'll never catch. It's people like yourself that feed the fear, your like a fire fighter that starts a fire to prove his neccesity and your certainly no skeptic by any objective and/or accepted definition as your only skeptical of any thought that differs from your own. Your a fan of yourself. Your not a skeptic.

Cheers,
J.B.
Seriously dude, are you okay? I think you should see a doctor; and that ain't no joke or insult. You're spinning out of control, here.

First point: Yes, I am a fan of myself. Why wouldn't I be? We are all special in our own way, and I happen to like most of the things about me that make me different. I'm extremely self-confident; perhaps to a fault, and perhaps even to the point of a touch of narcissism. That said, I sure as hell don't need the approval of anyone else to feel good about myself.

Second point: I've never cared about being relevant. I'm perhaps the most irrelevant person in the world when it comes to certain things. I ain't the most capable mechanic, I don't bury myself in trends, I'm a little behind in important current events because I tend to "wait and see", and I genuinely don't much care what people think about me beyond very specific requests and accusations. There aren't many, but when someone crosses one of those lines I'll light their ass up in a heartbeat.

Third point: In posting, I do tend to reinforce a single point from multiple perspectives; each for different personalities to receive. Most of my posts are well calculated for both the informed and uninformed, and I'll admit some of the posts are designed to be a bit leading; at times featuring paragraphs in different lengths to focus attention in one area while leave enough information to spark a bit of thought for those who read all the way through.

That's not even recognizing the fact that I just happen to enjoy writing them. It's relaxing to me.

Fifth point: I am indeed a skeptic. I don't believe anything I hear until I'm satisfied that it meets my "probability benchmark". That includes what Trump says, and even my own observations. From the perspective of classical philosophy, I tend toward cynicism, but I do my best to remain highly objective in situations that matter. Nobody is perfect, but at least I fucking try.

Sixth point: My obsession with reason is one my my greatest faults by a country mile. I may enjoy a bit of jousting here and there, but when you get down to nuts and bolts you'll find me there sorting through them before you even thought to look. I rarely allow myself the luxury of emotional decision-making.

Seventh point: I've been a student of the world my entire life. Education is extremely important to me, as is keeping calm before making a decision. If there are two things I'm absolutely known for, it's thinking before I take action, and studying everything I encounter. Faith in my impartial observations, reports, and actions have brought me a lot of business.

Eighth point: It's important for you to understand the difference between philosophy and reality.

Ignoring different schools of thought for a minute, truth itself doesn't need context to remain true. If you want that truth to survive panic, reactionism, and powder-kegs of emotion however, it needs to be as backed up as possible, and covered from all angles.

If it isn't, the events behind that truth are lost; and that should never be allowed to happen.

Cheers,

Kennith

Old 05-18-2017, 06:05 PM   #2387
emmodg

Congrats on 8,775 posts of jibberish Kennith! With this post you have once again proven me correct.

Now go bark at someone else little dog.

Cheers,
J.B.

2000 R1150GS
2000 Toyota 4Runner
1963 Triumph TR4
1993 Ducati 900ss
Old 05-18-2017, 07:41 PM   #2388
kennith

Quote:

Now go bark at someone else little dog.

Cheers,
J.B.
Little dog?

You cheap little rancid cunt...

I've been nothing but reasonable, and even took the time to politely address all of your criticisms. Now you want to get nasty?

You've lost your fucking mind.

Cheers,

Kennith

Old 05-18-2017, 07:49 PM   #2389
Paul Grant

Eric, here's how a fake news story spreads. In this case it's with InfoWars. They've taken the story you posted up about Comey answering Hirono's hypothetical question as to whether or not an Attorney General or senior officials in the Justice Department can stop an investigation. Now, on InfoWars, Comey has committed perjury.

https://www.infowars.com/breaking-co...y-to-congress/

Move to the comment section and you can learn that Senator Chuck Schumer likes boys cocks, Comey is part of a deep state conspiracy, the Muslim Brotherhood should gang rape Comey, and then, of course there was the guy who said that

"Everything Trump has done and will do has been looked into to ensure it is lawful. All the leftist fucking idiots need to start using that dried up fucking prune they call a brain and start using some critical thinking skills. Leftist extremist are a bunch of sad, stupid morons. If you lefty inbred morons want to go after someone with your mao Nazi tactics then start looking at the people whom you listen to every word as if it's gospel."

I think that last quote could have been written by a couple of posters on this thread.
203-770-1699
Paul Grant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 07:50 PM   #2390
kennith

Dim-witted son of a bitch doesn't even realize I've been agreeing that he could be correct this entire time...

Cheers,

Kennith

Old 05-18-2017, 08:02 PM   #2391
ERover82

Old 05-18-2017, 08:49 PM   #2392
emmodg

Quote:
Dim-witted son of a bitch doesn't even realize I've been agreeing that he could be correct this entire time...

Cheers,

Kennith
Holy hell! And I've lost my mind?

Settle down Kenneth - you'll get some friends, mature and realize your verbal vomit isn't worth the tremendous amount of time you spend on a car forum. 8,775 posts - Dear god!

2000 R1150GS
2000 Toyota 4Runner
1963 Triumph TR4
1993 Ducati 900ss
Old 05-18-2017, 08:52 PM   #2393
D Chapman

Quote:
I think your right BUT, what happens if just the opposite happens? I can garundamntee you that stalwart Trump sheep and some bull-headed republicans will STILL claim fowl and blame it upon fake news! Both sides better keep their fingers crossed! Both sides whine like little bitches.
Guess it depends on what's found. Seeing as though the republicans turned this over in short order, I suspect there's not much there.
Old 05-18-2017, 09:24 PM   #2394
kennith

Quote:
Holy hell! And I've lost my mind?

Settle down Kenneth - you'll get some friends, mature and realize your verbal vomit isn't worth the tremendous amount of time you spend on a car forum. 8,775 posts - Dear god!
So, you can dish it out but not take it? One crack of a whip shocks you? I'm not surprised.

I'm also not surprised you defaulted to the quoted useless attempt at questioning the validity of my perfectly reasonable points by attempting to indicate that I spend too much time on Discoweb.

That was a mistake.

I got news for you, pal. You just lost an argument that wasn't even happening.

Cheers,

Kennith

Old 05-18-2017, 09:33 PM   #2395
emmodg

Quote:
So, you can dish it out but not take it? One crack of a whip shocks you? I'm not surprised.

I'm also not surprised you defaulted to the quoted useless attempt at questioning the validity of my perfectly reasonable points by attempting to indicate that I spend too much time on Discoweb.

That was a mistake.

I got news for you, pal. You just lost an argument that wasn't even happening.

Cheers,

Kennith

OK Kennith, it's obvious to all here that I've somehow gotten under your skin. It's a sign of the dim-witted to be so predictable - I had just commented to someone hear that you'd continue to respond even though your at one time cute behavior has become tiresome. We're done now Kennith. Take a breather, get a hold of what sense you do have and bug someone else - you remind me of the little girl who knows little yet talks insesintly.

"Pal""? Really - "Pal"? Wow!

Cheers,
J.B.

2000 R1150GS
2000 Toyota 4Runner
1963 Triumph TR4
1993 Ducati 900ss
Old 05-19-2017, 12:07 AM   #2396
kennith

Quote:
OK Kennith, it's obvious to all here that I've somehow gotten under your skin. It's a sign of the dim-witted to be so predictable - I had just commented to someone hear that you'd continue to respond even though your at one time cute behavior has become tiresome. We're done now Kennith. Take a breather, get a hold of what sense you do have and bug someone else - you remind me of the little girl who knows little yet talks insesintly.

"Pal""? Really - "Pal"? Wow!

Cheers,
J.B.
It's obvious to nobody. I enjoy snapping back and people know that well. It's part of the fun of Internet forums, and so are your unprovoked personal attacks after my attempts to illustrate peaceful intention. That's part of the entertainment too; just watch those lines.

Hell, you lost your own argument anyway.

...and of course I'm going to keep responding. I'll probably respond to a few of your other posts here. Why wouldn't I? It's not hurting anything. You instigated this, not me, and you certainly aren't under any skin.

All I've done is fire back after you lost your grip on reality; and after I tried to show you that our positions aren't mutually exclusive. Indeed, many accusations you've laid apply to your behavior in this thread alone; not to me. I reached across the aisle, and you turned away...

...then you went ape-shit for some reason. I see what you did, though; carrying this to another page to put the origin our of mind, and opening with a change of tack. You didn't have me fooled, but it's a solid tactic. I've used it myself.

Entertain yourself at your leisure, as is and should be your right, but be wary of those lines I mentioned earlier. If you mean to carry on this unwarranted and insensible assault in other threads and into the future, you run the risk of accidentally crossing one.

I enjoy a good feud, and people like a joust, but it's not cool to ruin the fun. That would ruin the fun.

I don't like it when people ruin the fun.

Cheers,

Kennith

Old 05-19-2017, 10:19 AM   #2397
emmodg

Did anyone hear a little dog barking a bit ago? Sounded like a little purse dog. Anyway, thought I heard one....

2000 R1150GS
2000 Toyota 4Runner
1963 Triumph TR4
1993 Ducati 900ss
Old 05-19-2017, 12:34 PM   #2398
Blue

Member Trucks

All you boys pretending to be investigative journalists raising 96 pages of very important points about Trump did this or Trump did that....it's all completely meaningless. I'm with Kennith - who gives a shit about all this crap? And before you start quoting the Constitution and laws being broken and impeachable offenses and the Russians behind every corner, I really don't give a flying fuck. They are ALL criminals in one way or another. They are ALL morons, period. Trump, Hillary, everyone in Washington.

Just like the first order of business the day after you win an election is to work on your reelection campaign, the first order of business after you lose an election is to destroy the person or party that beat you. You've all got your panties bunched up so damn tight and you're wasting valuable keystrokes on absolute bullshit that you have absolutely no control over.

The only things that resonated with me in last year's presidential campaign were, "Drain the fucking swamp" and "America first". If Trump can't make any headway towards these goals then lump him in with the rest of the dregs. And it looks like he's not going to make much headway because of all the meticulous bullshit swirling in circles, as usual.

Meanwhile, the world continues to burn but let's focus on he said she said and OH! Did you see that Russian hiding behind that corner?
Old 05-19-2017, 12:44 PM   #2399
ERover82

Thread took 95 pages longer than I expected to go full Freelander.
Old 05-19-2017, 01:28 PM   #2400
rover4x4
I'm still not Senior? WTF?

Member Trucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricTyrrell View Post
Thread took 95 pages longer than I expected to go full Freelander.
or gay