The values just keep climbing!

emmodg

Apr 17, 2006
I think those are two examples of D2's priced on the high-to-optimistic side of the scale. I would not say that D2's have attracted a market as to increase their re-sale value. RR Classics have certainly seen an uptick in values and D1's are getting "nudged-up" in the market value but I can find D2's aaaaaaaaaaaaaaall day for very reasonable money.

4Runner

May 24, 2007
Boise Idaho
Well since you put it that way, I won't "rag" on anyone for being optimistic. I like that quality. In Bellingham WA there was a 2000 DII in very good condition with a brand new 200tdi from Tuner. He couldn't sell it for 14k. I thought that was a good deal. It would be nice if the values would at least keep up with the money we put into them to keep them on/ off the road.

Paul Grant

Sep 8, 2004
CT
MGRover is right, that's not an '04, it's an '03, unless the owner decided to ditch the '04 style roof bars for the 'far more desirable" '99-'03 version. :) He doesn't even know the color of the interior of his "collectible" Discovery. No mention of the CDL anywhere, either. Hardly "collectible."