WTB - 2 post lift

garrett

Jun 18, 2004
Middleburg, VA
www.blackdogmobility.com
Yeah, that's what I want to know. We just bought two Rotarys, one 12k one 10k lb, that together cost about $10k, and that's at our corporate purchasing rate. And without installation.

I bought a Rotary years ago - 2 post (over a pit! hah) - maybe a 10K at most - and it was around $4K or so. That was a package deal with a Coats balancer, tire machine and a bunch of other new stuff.

Jan 3, 2005
On Kennith's private island
This guy runs out of Richmond, VA. My neighbor bought this lift over two years ago for his used car lot. It's not a Rotary Lift, of course, but it works just fine. I had my F250 Super Duty on it Saturday night and it didn't struggle a bit.

From what we can tell it's a rebadged Eagle lift.

The link is for a 9k, but the same guys sells 11k lifts also.

When my neighbor bought his, the guy was there 2 days later for installation. He did a good job on the install. We're 2 hours from Richmond.

https://harrisonburg.craigslist.org/tld/5236974973.html

You have options. Overhead or floor level lines, total heights, etc....

Maximumwarp

Mar 22, 2015
Fairburn GA
I bought a Rotary years ago - 2 post (over a pit! hah) - maybe a 10K at most - and it was around $4K or so. That was a package deal with a Coats balancer, tire machine and a bunch of other new stuff.

We cycle the ever loving shit out of ours, so I think we buy their most commercial-grade stuff. The 10k was around $3,500, but the 12k was almost $5,000. We've been buying Hunter balancers and machines, those run about the same. Not the cheapest, but we beat the tar out of them and they keep on working.

garrett

Jun 18, 2004
Middleburg, VA
www.blackdogmobility.com
This guy runs out of Richmond, VA. My neighbor bought this lift over two years ago for his used car lot. It's not a Rotary Lift, of course, but it works just fine. I had my F250 Super Duty on it Saturday night and it didn't struggle a bit.

From what we can tell it's a rebadged Eagle lift.

The link is for a 9k, but the same guys sells 11k lifts also.

When my neighbor bought his, the guy was there 2 days later for installation. He did a good job on the install. We're 2 hours from Richmond.

https://harrisonburg.craigslist.org/tld/5236974973.html

You have options. Overhead or floor level lines, total heights, etc....

So he installs it for $100?

Jan 3, 2005
On Kennith's private island
I'll ask Joel for his direct line and text it to you. Probably will not be until Monday, he's went to Atlantic City to pick up our boat.

You may also ask John White. The Subie dealership where he worked trades in their Rotary Lifts every few years for new ones. Possible deal on a used one?

jymmiejamz

Dec 5, 2004
Los Angeles, Ca
FWIW, I'm going with this lift in my shop. Only reason being is the distance between the posts. At 11' I can drive in and park between the posts and still open the damn door. Most lifts are 8' and that's pretty tight.
https://www.eagleequip.com/mm5/merc...ore_Code=EE&Screen=PROD&Product_Code=ECL-10AS

If you are getting an asymmetric lift, opening the doors shouldn't be an issue. We have asymmetric lifts Rotary lifts at Land Rover Manhattan and I have no problems opening the doors all the way. Since the newer cars are wider I fold the mirrors in to open the doors fully, but they are electric so its no effort.