Enjoy

discostew

Sep 14, 2010
Northern Illinois
Perhaps in another 20 years he'll get that price.

I don't know. When He starts listing it's flaws he talks about rust and Ohio. Rusting equals the "No matter how hard you stir it" thing.

New one cost close to that. Probably worth about 5 or 6 grand cause it does look pretty clean. If you put a new engine in your $5,000 truck. It doesn't make it worth $17,000. It makes it worth $5,000 again.

WeBeCinYa

Feb 25, 2016
NC
I saw this ad a few weeks back. Have a drink or two and read the entire listing, it is a riot. I think if he greased that sunroof track it would be worth it.

WAIT, it was only 18K a few weeks ago :)

Rob371

Nov 29, 2016
Charlevoix, Michigan
I think his price is modest considering all the work he did to list out the cost of each component. He should add a publishing fee or something. Come to think of it, I will take this approach whenever I sell a vehicle in the future. I will start with initial cost and then add in every nickel and dime ever spent on maintenance, service, and parts. This is marketing genius at it's finest!

kade

Oct 15, 2013
Upstate, SC
I saw this ad a few weeks back. Have a drink or two and read the entire listing, it is a riot. I think if he greased that sunroof track it would be worth it.

WAIT, it was only 18K a few weeks ago :)

I had been drinking and found it humorous enough to post here. I’m glad y’all liked it haha.

LRflip

Oct 8, 2006
none of your fucking business
"I've never had any problems with this vehicle"

"Brand new Engine"

"Oil changed every 3500 Miles"

"Brand new Engine with only 3500 Miles"

Sounds like he's just trying to get out of changing the oil on this well taken care of masterpiece of an automobile.