2018 Ultimate Adventure RRC "Derange Rover"

SGaynor

Dec 6, 2006
Bristol, TN
38" tires on Dana axles. With Skyjacker suspension. Sounds like they are building a jeep with a Rover body

az_max

Apr 22, 2005
That's what the numbnuts on Xtreme Offroad did. D90 body with jeep shit underneath. I think that was his last build before they replaced him.

38" tires on Dana axles. With Skyjacker suspension. Sounds like they are building a jeep with a Rover body

Howski

Oct 19, 2009
Alabama
That's what the numbnuts on Xtreme Offroad did. D90 body with jeep shit underneath. I think that was his last build before they replaced him.

What is worse is that was my old 90. That was a tough pill to swallow. Needless to say I stopped watching after they put it on the JK frame

Shiftonthefly1

Aug 11, 2014
Las Vegas
I liked the whole idea until I heard the part about the axles. So yeah hardly even a Rover anymore. Just build a Jeep. They keep doing the same thing to a bunch of old SUVs and cool four by fours. The formula is tired and boring. It would have been cooler if they kept the original drivetrain minus the Cummins 2.8. Beefed-up everything that was there and proved that Rovers can be badass to. Instead they build yet another Jeep.