Gun Control

Ballah06

Jan 21, 2007
Savannah, GA
When I hear "lifestyle weapon" this pops into my head:

Range-Rover-Guns-at-Back-2015.jpg

Yup. I see those and envision some rich assholes in popped collar pink polo shirts...

gimebakmybulits

Dec 11, 2013
Pasadena
Yes, I inform people of this routinely. Sell all the hunting and personal defense weapons you want. I'll buy them all day. However, when it comes to tacticool weapons you're either a dumb ass or a murderer and it gives me satisfaction to deny them to you. I've also looked at data that documents homicide involved guns being purchased new within 3 years on average, suggesting that a cease of sale may be of impact. I'm all for slowing down douchebags or stopping the lazy or incompetent ones, certainly the kind that murder kids.
I just love it when smug little Miss Cuny Twatwaffle who obviously has a sub par understanding of firearms is going to tell you what you can and can't have based on her personal feelings. BTW your "personal defense weapons" must meet her criteria, what ever the fuck that might be. Just remember they must be Miss Cuny Twatwaffle approved. She also likes to think of herself as data/information driven yet fails to grasp the fact that she drives around in gas guzzling, gross polluting SUV's (07 D3, 97 D1) that directly contribute to the 54,000 annual deaths here in the United States that are caused by transportation pollution. So Miss Cuny Twatwaffle is herself murdering the very children she claims to protect. Maybe Miss Cuny Twatwaffle can park her 97 D1 in a confined space (running of course) and after an hour or two of tailpipe sucking report back to us as to how bad the pollution situation really is. :flipoff2:

kennith

Apr 22, 2004
North Carolina
I just love it when smug little Miss Cuny Twatwaffle who obviously has a sub par understanding of firearms is going to tell you what you can and can't have based on her personal feelings. BTW your "personal defense weapons" must meet her criteria, what ever the fuck that might be. Just remember they must be Miss Cuny Twatwaffle approved. She also likes to think of herself as data/information driven yet fails to grasp the fact that she drives around in gas guzzling, gross polluting SUV's (07 D3, 97 D1) that directly contribute to the 54,000 annual deaths here in the United States that are caused by transportation pollution. So Miss Cuny Twatwaffle is herself murdering the very children she claims to protect. Maybe Miss Cuny Twatwaffle can park her 97 D1 in a confined space (running of course) and after an hour or two of tailpipe sucking report back to us as to how bad the pollution situation really is. :flipoff2:

I don't know what page the quoted post was on, but Erover82 didn't make a single point in that entire paragraph...

Cheers,

Kennith

Blue

Mar 26, 2004
AZ

Her twatwaffle twatdribbles

Ballah06

Jan 21, 2007
Savannah, GA
Doesn't H&K make smth similar as well? Cannot remember if it was them, but saw a similar 'pistol' just down the road at the gun store. I like...

SGaynor

Dec 6, 2006
Bristol, TN
Now that is a suitable substitute for a pistol.

I tried to get the guys in Abu Dhabi to hook me up (they were touting them since the Saudis bought a shitload)...alas, limited success there.

Definitely need the Class III for this. Almost makes me overcome the activation barrier.

At 20.5" collapsed (heck, 25" extended), it gives a WHOLE new meaning to concealed carry.

It is definitely something you could just stick behind the front seat of a truck/car.

Ballah06

Jan 21, 2007
Savannah, GA
Definitely need the Class III for this. Almost makes me overcome the activation barrier.

At 20.5" collapsed (heck, 25" extended), it gives a WHOLE new meaning to concealed carry.

It is definitely something you could just stick behind the front seat of a truck/car.

Guess it depends on the state, but those weapons classified as pistols should not require the stamp. It's just a pistol that happens to have some 'support'... May be different for the above platform but I can buy smth similar here with just a driver's license.

1920SF

Jan 6, 2007
NoVA
Guess it depends on the state, but those weapons classified as pistols should not require the stamp. It's just a pistol that happens to have some 'support'... May be different for the above platform but I can buy smth similar here with just a driver's license.

Exactly. That's why several of my short barreled AR's are pistols vice rifles-just use the various braces that are on the market and you've got a PDW.

As it relates to the LWRC or any type of similar platform: https://www.maximdefense.com/product/maxim-cqb-pistol-pdw-brace-for-ar15/

Not cheap, but gets you into a very compact platform. My next boredom project may well be putting one of those on the Quarter Circle 10 QC5 upper/lowers that has AR ergonomics/parts in 9mm that uses MP5 mags.