Whats a good pepper spray for dogs?

brian4d

Dec 3, 2007
High Point, NC
If you have control over your dogs I have no problem with whatever breed someone wants to keep. If this was a golden retriever it would get the same treatment. I've had a dog or 2 with me all my life. Big dogs. But I always say the worst thing that can happen to your dog is someone being afraid of it. A guy moved in near me not to long ago with one of those American bull dogs. Big scary bitch. First time I saw that dog it stood up and looked at me from about 15 ft away. Guy came around the corner and told that dog "down" dog laid right down. I never gave that dog another thought. Not concerned about it one bit. Not worried about my kids ,my wife , nothing. This isn't about pits for me, it's about my yard and my family. I'm starting to think I'm gonna have to kill it, but I hope not.

If you must kill that dog you have no one to blame but its master. I really hope it doesn't come to that, but you'll do what you need to do for your family.

discostew

Sep 14, 2010
Northern Illinois
So a little update about this dog problem. Cops got called to that house for some reason and the cop had to shoot the dog. Happened just a little while ago so I'll know more when I get home. Kid texted me that he heard shots, looked out and the dog was on the ground and the cop still had his gun out.

So that's kind of cool.

discostew

Sep 14, 2010
Northern Illinois
It looks like the school bus dropped off all the kids and the dog was loose in the front yard. The dog took off after the kids on the bus. Cop gets called right away, cop shows up at dick heads house and dog charges him. Cop got bit and shot the dog 4 times at pretty close range. Like dog clamped to his leg and him shooting.

I think that guys in some trouble this time.

K-rover

Jan 15, 2010
Raleigh, NC
It looks like the school bus dropped off all the kids and the dog was loose in the front yard. The dog took off after the kids on the bus. Cop gets called right away, cop shows up at dick heads house and dog charges him. Cop got bit and shot the dog 4 times at pretty close range. Like dog clamped to his leg and him shooting.

I think that guys in some trouble this time.

I feel bad for the dog.. Just like children, they are the product of their upraising..

DiscoPhoto

Jul 23, 2012
Vermont
That sucks that the dog had to die, but it sounds deserved. If it got near my newfie I probably would have done something stupid too. Especially the newfie puppy I'm currently waiting on...

brian4d

Dec 3, 2007
High Point, NC
There have been a rash of unjust police shooting of family pets here around NC. To the point the body cam footage or owner footage is released to the Local News and it's heart breaking. What a dog does after being shot is not for the faint of heart. I'm sure this dog had to go but as mentioned it didn't have to be that way.

discostew

Sep 14, 2010
Northern Illinois
You facebookers should go on Lorena Depaz Gomez page. She's got some typical shit to say. So DWEB should go tell her some typical shit. I'm not getting a Facebook account just to mess with them.