Softshell jacket and Bianchi cyclocross bike for sale

Tugela

May 21, 2007
Seattle
My closet is too full so I'm thinning the herd. Cloudveil Headwall jacket is a great piece for winter and windy conditions. Has adjustable snap cuffs, windproof zipper, two zippered chest pockets, one zippered interior pocket, interior key clip loop. Soft fleece liner, stretch fabric.

Good shape, rarely worn these days. Just washed with Nikwax Tech Wash and re-treated DWR finish with Revivex wash-in water repellent concentrate so it's ready to beat back the weather. It's an old jacket, but gently used and well cared-for. All zippers work fine. Adjustable collar and hem. $55 shipped.

Bike is a 2007 Bianchi Volpe with about 300 miles on it. This is my wife's bike and other than tooling around the neighborhood on it the thing is unused and hangs in the garage. Deore/Tiagra components with Sugino crank, Cane Creek headset/brakes, and WTB rims/tires. Other than a couple minor surface blemishes it's a showroom condition bike. 49cm (Bianchi size) which is more like 51cm. She's 5'6" so if you're in that range this will be a good fit. Retail price is $1,300, asking $900. Local pickup preferred or RURR.

Photos to follow.