Kneeling NFL players

brian4d

Dec 3, 2007
High Point, NC
Eric, I honestly did't see your satire when you wrote what you wrote and to Stewie's demented delight, I got seething mad. I apologize. If you're married you may get it, if not, someday you might.

I know all you guys hate me, I'm going to go cry a little bit now.

discostew

Sep 14, 2010
Northern Illinois
Eric, I honestly did't see your satire when you wrote what you wrote and to Stewie's demented delight, I got seething mad. I apologize. If you're married you may get it, if not, someday you might.

Hates a strong word. And I admit I was really having fun with it. I'm still at a loss trying to figure out why you got so damn upset about a comment you thought was so funny until it was directed at someone you care about. I'm pretty sure that alone makes you a hypocrite.

discostew

Sep 14, 2010
Northern Illinois

Hates a strong word. And I admit I was really having fun with it. I'm still at a loss trying to figure out why you got so damn upset about a comment you thought was so funny until it was directed at someone you care about. I'm pretty sure that alone makes you a hypocrite.

1920SF

Jan 6, 2007
NoVA
These are half truths. Bible thumping? No, but don't see anything wrong with that. I could see why you'd lump a me in there and stereotype like that though. Don't leave your job at the Pentagon to become a soothsayer just yet Ray.

And hell, you know I'm a dog person, you didn't even mention that.

I was just having fun, since the painting brush gets used a lot around here figured some reciprocation was in order. Half truths...but only focused on the religious component. Interesting. I didn't pass a value judgment on it mind you, whatever gives you purpose and comfort-good on ya.

Liking dogs is good. Makes me wonder why you are a fan of someone that doesn't. Who doesn't like dogs?

discostew

Sep 14, 2010
Northern Illinois

fishEH

Jan 26, 2009
Lake Villa, IL
Re: That didn't take long...

Let's protest because we're mad and our feelings are hurt, yeah!

I think everyone knew it would only be a matter of time before the players jumped off the original message and started protesting for personal reasons. I can't wait to see what's next!

fishEH

Jan 26, 2009
Lake Villa, IL

Mean line judges.
Contract disputes, quarterback controversies, you name it. The list of perceived offenses never ends.
I'm waiting for the first player to break from kneeling and start dabbing, doing the robot, sitting cross-legged and meditating, etc. Roger's circus should be awesome!!! :rofl:

brian4d

Dec 3, 2007
High Point, NC

Contract disputes, quarterback controversies, you name it. The list of perceived offenses never ends.
I'm waiting for the first player to break from kneeling and start dabbing, doing the robot, sitting cross-legged and meditating, etc. Roger's circus should be awesome!!! :rofl:

The Robot? I'd spit my IPA all over the flat-screen!