DiscoWeb Message Boards

Go Back   DiscoWeb Message Boards > DiscoWeb Non-Technical Boards > Politics

Politics Political BS

Old 11-08-2018, 04:56 PM
I'm still not Senior? WTF?

I loved it when Trump said, Well that's your opinion Jim and I happen to disagree with you. For fucks sake why is the media spewing their opinion in these pressers? That's not their job! Ask hard questions, get hard answers and keep your opinions to yourself, be objective. Good riddance, he was a whiny little bitch.

Don't forget this nugget:

What's Trumps ace in the hole here? "I know more than you." hmmmm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZmM...=youtu.be&t=37
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGaynor View Post
Brian was right!
Old 11-09-2018, 09:58 AM
KN4KFS

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian4d View Post
I loved it when Trump said, Well that's your opinion Jim and I happen to disagree with you. For fucks sake why is the media spewing their opinion in these pressers? That's not their job! Ask hard questions, get hard answers and keep your opinions to yourself, be objective. Good riddance, he was a whiny little bitch.
Of course you think that whatever Trump thinks is the truth.

Fact: The caravan is not an invasion. Why? Well, for starters they haven't even approached the border, let alone entered the US.

From Oxford:
invasion
noun [ C ] US ​ /ɪnˈveɪ?ʒən/

the act of entering a place by force, often in large numbers:

Quote:
Don't forget this nugget:

What's Trumps ace in the hole here? "I know more than you." hmmmm
That's right...Trump knows more than anyone. He knows more about the economy than economists. He knows more about ISIS than the CIA. He knows more about the military than our generals.

Trump is the greatest and smartest person on the planet and we all need to bow down to him.

'03 HSE
Go Hokies! - Ut Prosim

Dangerous time when our country is led by those who will lie about anything, backed by those who will believe anything, based on information from media sources that will say anything. Americans must break out of that bubble and seek truth.
Old 11-09-2018, 11:13 AM

SO sweet! Scott's in love with Jim!

Quote:
Brian was right!
Old 11-10-2018, 11:44 AM

Member Trucks
Quote:

Fact: The caravan is not an invasion. Why? Well, for starters they haven't even approached the border, let alone entered the US.

From Oxford:
invasion
noun [ C ] US ​ /ɪnˈveɪ?ʒən/

the act of entering a place by force, often in large numbers:
I don?t understand why libs are so hung up on the use of the term invasion and also the current distance of the mob from our border. There are thousands of illegals slithering across our open southern border every damn day & night. Now there happens to be a heavily publicized group of scumbags several thousand strong who have directly stated and already demonstrated that they are entering the US by force if necessary.

Go back and read the definition you posted, numb nuts.

There is a very real problem headed our way and the people in charge are preparing to deal with it and jerkoffs like you and Acosta are arguing semantics. Typical worthless, useless democrats.
Old 11-11-2018, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
There is a very real problem headed our way and the people in charge are preparing to deal with it and jerkoffs like you and Acosta are arguing semantics. Typical worthless, useless democrats.
Yeah.

It's like when you have a problem of peeps randomly getting aerated on the regular, but jerkoffs are arguing about semantics of clips and magazines and whether something is an assault weapon or just a rifle.

How annoying
Old 11-11-2018, 12:15 PM

What's an "assault weapon"?
Old 11-12-2018, 11:05 AM

Something you use in an "invasion"?
Old 11-14-2018, 01:34 PM
KN4KFS

LOL.

The Vaporware Presidency
"Vaporware" refers to a piece of software that is announced long before it actually exists.

Whatever its motivations, the Trump presidency has been bloated with vaporware. And much of it came pre-installed.

But the most consequential piece of vaporware is probably Trump?s Red Wave. The president spent months claiming that, despite all available evidence, there was going to be a ?Red Wave? in the midterm elections:

Like the military parade, the Red Wave was abruptly canceled. And like the military parade, Trump will eventually tell his supporters that the real Red Wave is coming next election.

Some of them might even believe him.

'03 HSE
Go Hokies! - Ut Prosim

Dangerous time when our country is led by those who will lie about anything, backed by those who will believe anything, based on information from media sources that will say anything. Americans must break out of that bubble and seek truth.
Old 11-14-2018, 03:02 PM

Quote:
LOL.

The Vaporware Presidency
"Vaporware" refers to a piece of software that is announced long before it actually exists.

Whatever its motivations, the Trump presidency has been bloated with vaporware. And much of it came pre-installed.

But the most consequential piece of vaporware is probably Trump?s Red Wave. The president spent months claiming that, despite all available evidence, there was going to be a ?Red Wave? in the midterm elections:

Like the military parade, the Red Wave was abruptly canceled. And like the military parade, Trump will eventually tell his supporters that the real Red Wave is coming next election.

Some of them might even believe him.
Tell us the last president during his first mid-term election to hold the majority of his own party in the senate Scott. I'll be waiting.
Quote:
Brian was right!
Old 11-14-2018, 06:39 PM
KN4KFS

Quote:
Tell us the last president during his first mid-term election to hold the majority of his own party in the senate Scott. I'll be waiting.
So you're saying that Clinton getting wiped out in the Republican wave of '94, or Bush getting hammered after invading Iraq, or Obama after forcing through Obama care, means that Trump is doing a great job?

Newsflash: Loosing control of a part of government is just that - loosing.

How about you address the point of the article: Trump promises a lot, delivers little.

'03 HSE
Go Hokies! - Ut Prosim

Old 11-14-2018, 09:57 PM

Quote:
So you're saying that Clinton getting wiped out in the Republican wave of '94, or Bush getting hammered after invading Iraq, or Obama after forcing through Obama care, means that Trump is doing a great job?
Actually, thanks, that's exactly what I'm saying. Go do some homework and also check the voter count for those mid-terms compared to last week. State wide senate races are a tell-all, wouldn't ya say?
Quote:
Brian was right!
Old 11-15-2018, 12:21 PM
KN4KFS

Quote:
Actually, thanks, that's exactly what I'm saying. Go do some homework and also check the voter count for those mid-terms compared to last week. State wide senate races are a tell-all, wouldn't ya say?
Voter count? You mean the number of votes cast for Dems vs Repubs overall? Result: 20.4 million more votes cast for Democrats.

State wide Senate races. You do understand why more Republicans won those than Dems this cycle, right? If not, this piece explains how only ~1/3 of all Senate seats are up for re-election every two years and this cycle had more deep red states than blue/purple, which would lead one to expect them to stay red (See: ND, MO).

Well, except for Arizona which hasn't elected a Dem in 30 years. And FL is still up in the air.

Then there are the state races: Dems picked up 7 governorships, with FL and GA still undecided. They picked up hundreds of state-level representative and senate seats as well. PA, MI, MN, and WI Dem governor candidates beat the GOP candidate by ~10pts in each of those states. Remember: Trump won the presidency because he carried those states by ~100,000 TOTAL votes.

So, loosing the House and the Arizona (home of the modern GOP), 7 governorships and loosing the overall vote by 20 million, can not, in any way, shape, or form, be considered a win. Holding on to the Senate was a matter of luck of the electoral map.

If you call that a Red Wave, or think that it bodes well for the GOP in 2020, you're just burying your head in the sand.

'03 HSE
Go Hokies! - Ut Prosim