One week only - '90 RRC and parts $2000

ezzzzzzz

Apr 22, 2010
SE Va
Starting this morning I'm offering up my '90 RRC project and a U-haul load of parts for $2000. I'm going to take a beating on it but I want it out of here so I can have some room and focus on my IIA crawler, 110 and 240Z. It is a 99% rust free body (painted by Maaco a few years back). The interior is stripped out but most, if not all, of the pieces are there. I was going to LineX the interior and make a trail truck out of it. There are no seats. It isn't perfect but it is solid. A 3.5 (rebuilt by Foley in the UK) resides under the hood with a 3.9 14CUX setup. I pulled the V8 out of my 110 to replace the 3.9 that took a dump. There is an Ironman 2" lift installed. There is a crap load of extras going with the truck including but not limited to a full set of complete doors, lift gate, tail gate, bonnet, cowl, 2 ds/ps wings, 4 ds/ps quarters, grilles, a rare '86 Vogue steel rear bumper, a lot of window regulators, mirrors, mechanicals (ps pumps, distributors, covers, heads, etc), electrical stuff (relays, switches, stalks, etc). There's more I'm sure I missed. I can't begin to pull everything out to photo but will try to offer pictures of many items where they sit. You will not find a treasure trove of bits anywhere for this price. Bring a U-haul and car dooly/trailer or a pickup and car dolly/trailer and cash. A Paypal deposit of $500 will be required to hold until you retrieve the truck so not to waste my time or another possible sale. Pickup in a timely manner is also required.

ezzzzzzz

Apr 22, 2010
SE Va
The truck runs. I cannot start now because a muthalicka cut the cats out and severed the transmission coolant lines at the same time. I have an early Y that is good to go with the truck.