Icom IC-T90A plus extras

rovercanus

Apr 24, 2004
Gently used Icom IC-T90A in great condition. Comes with HM-131 Speaker Mic, Comet HT224 Antenna, CP-11L Car Charger and BC-110AR Wall Wart. Also included is the vinyl cover and a handy wallet to protect it when you travel. $275.00 shipped USPS Priority mail. Paypal preferred.

Last edited:

rovercanus

Apr 24, 2004
I HATE PONIES said:
What the Fuck are you talking about?
Let's see, how can I explain this in a way you will understand?
I give up. Just send me $275.

rovercanus

Apr 24, 2004
I HATE PONIES said:
You could try English. Pictures would be better though.
Believe it or else, that is English. Let me tell you what I told a pretty pourer at a Virginia Wine Festival, "I understand the words you are using but, when you put them together like that I don't know what they mean."

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2010
your moms bed
rovercanus said:
Believe it or else, that is English. Let me tell you what I told a pretty poured at a Virginia Wine Festival, "I understand the words you are using but, when you put them together like that I don't know what they mean."

Was that the Mad Dog or the Boones Farm festiful?

rovercanus

Apr 24, 2004
Ha! Someone wants my radio! Here is a copy of the e-mail they sent me.
Hello

How are you doing today and how was your business also with your family??Am very much interested in making an instant purchase of your item and i will be willing to make payment by Chq asap so get back to me now if the item is still available for sale on my email aarr_store101@yahoo.com......

Hope to read from you soonest

And my reply.
Yes the radio is still available. I prefer Paypal or US postal service money order.
And here is what Angela Robinson's (because that is her real name!) reply to that.
Hello

Alright let me know the final price of the item and im glad with the Money Order so get back to me now

with your full name and contact address so i can mail out the Money Order in your name and direct to

your address as soon as possible.....and about the shipment of the item dont worry i will handle it myslef

coz i has a private shipping company that come for pickup in seller home

Hope to read from you soonest

I look forward in donig more business with you in future
So I'm going to try to see if I can get a little more from her.
I will need the name of your shipping agent in order to complete this transaction as soon as possible.
Unfortunately the item is packed up for shipment and in order for your agent to pick it up the price will have to be increased to $1000.
I hope this is not an inconvienence you. Please reply soonest.
Walter
So there haters!

Rover831

Oct 13, 2011
Paradise, Texas
I know exactly what he is talking about but I already have to many. The courier pickup line sounds to much like craigslist scams. Seller beware!!!
KE5ZKF

rovercanus

Apr 24, 2004
Rover831 said:
I know exactly what he is talking about but I already have to many. The courier pickup line sounds to much like craigslist scams. Seller beware!!!
KE5ZKF
Of course it was and I had a little fun with him before he got frustrated and gave up.
Radio sold on ebay.

msggunny

Aug 3, 2007
Holly Ridge, NC
rovercanus said:
Ha! Someone wants my radio! Here is a copy of the e-mail they sent me.

And my reply.

And here is what Angela Robinson's (because that is her real name!) reply to that.

So I'm going to try to see if I can get a little more from her.

So there haters!

Probably the same fuckers who wanted to buy all the stuff i have on Craigslist.

"Will send check (which is worthless) and have my agent come to collect (who will rob your ass)"