Sonim XP 3.2 Quest phone for sale

Tugela

May 21, 2007
Seattle
I unintentionally bought 3 of these phones and want to sell the 2 I don't need. Just want to recover my costs: $85 each shipped or $150 shipped if you buy both. Includes phone, battery, belt clip, and wall charging cable. Not included: USB data cable ($8 at Best Buy), case, supermodels who will want to be your overland concubine and change your Rover's oil for you when they see how uber-tough your phone is.

Condition is used: signs of normal wear, including small scratches on screen, blemishes on buttons, scuffs on case, nothing out of the ordinary.

Works with ATT & T-Mobile, not sure about other networks. This model is a GSM phone and comes unlocked. I have charged these phones and switched them on, they work.

The technology in these phones is nothing special. They send/receive calls & texts, have a 2MP camera, SD memory slot, primitive web browser, & GPS capability. The OS is a bit clunky. Here is a link to the manufacturer spec sheet:

http://www.sonimtech.com/pdf/xp3quest_ds.pdf

Will trade for a USB breathalyzer that won't let you buy anything from eBay if your blood alcohol content is above 0.05.

It's not good capitalism to play down what you're trying to sell, but in the spirit of fairness I have to say this phone is not super awesome. If you are a klutz, live in the Sahara/Siberia, or want a phone for travel, this fits the bill. The best things going for it I have so far discovered are long battery life and it is beer proof.

Last edited:

Tugela

May 21, 2007
Seattle
The phone has 2 slots. One for sim, which I thought was standard across all phones. If I'm wrong, please correct me. It's about 1 cm x 1.5 cm. The memory slot is mini (or micro?) SD, about the same size as the sim card slot.

Tugela

May 21, 2007
Seattle
I just found a spare USB data cable. Will include with the phone for free to the first buyer.

Tugela

May 21, 2007
Seattle
One left. USB cable included. $80 shipped special D-web price until I sell it elsewhere.