OJOP Quick Release Battery Connectors - Limited Tiktaalik Group Offer

Tiktaalik

Sep 20, 2014
Portland, OR
I'm very pleased to be able to announce a limited group pricing offer to all Disco Web members for an excellent product that I will eventually be carrying in my store. These connectors are not yet widely available in the US market and particularly at this special group buy price. This group buy offer ends this Friday, October 3rd. This is a great product that I will be installing on my dual battery array in my Land Rover as well as in my Zodiac.

Introduction
These high quality battery connectors enable you to easily disconnect your battery without tools in a matter of seconds. Perfect for use in cold weather, for storage purposes or in the case of emergency. This product is particularly well suited for the cramped battery compartment of a Land Rover Defender or Series model since it can be difficult to safely fit tools in that tight space. You can tell that they are well made as they fit tight and snug and has a nice 'snap' to them to let you know that they are securely locked into place. Daimler, Unimog and Volvo Military vehicles all use these. It can also serve as a safe and reliable master switch and is designed to accommodate jump leads when connected to the battery. These are also perfect for use with batteries connected to solar chargers, accessory batteries for travel and overlanding, as well as boats where the battery may need to be removed when not in use.

Design
This product is the patented original that is designed and manufactured in Sweden. There are some cheap copies on the market but this is the original and the only one that is TUV Gepruft. It is reliable and of superior quality and has been tested in the most harsh elements. It is certified by GEM Greenland Ecosystem Monitoring where it was tested in Arctic conditions from +20C to -40C (-40F). It is made from stainless steel 316, polypropylene, and copper alloy - on demand tin-plated. One connector is about 2 5/8” long by 1 7/8” wide by 1 1/32” tall in closed position. Weighs about 6oz per pair. The connectors will accommodate up to a 1 Gauge cable.

Price
$16/pair+$6.10 shipping anywhere in CONUS.

Payment
Please post number of sets desired in this thread then follow up by sending me a PM with: Full name, Email address and number of sets desired. Once the order is placed I will already have your contact info and I will send you a Paypal invoice to the email that you provided.

Attachments

• P1090181 tiny.jpg
    P1090181 tiny.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 28
  • P1090175 tiny.jpg
    P1090175 tiny.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 20
  • P1090200 tiny.jpg
    P1090200 tiny.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 27

Roving Beetle

These are great - I will warn you though, solder the ends of the cables so they don't "squish" under the clamp connector too much. Then retighten after it's cooled boding everything together. If you don't, over time the cable will loosen in that style clamp and cause issues with arching, corrosion and heat.

Not a fault of the unit, just the way it attaches to the cable. A true crimp style is more secure.

Good deal on these and I would like a set please!
Doug

Tiktaalik

Sep 20, 2014
Portland, OR
Drea you order has been noted.

Yes, Crown14, This is an awesome product and its the patented original made in Sweden. It is so simple and latches on securely. Only two more days for this group offer. I close the offer tomorrow night and place the order this weekend. Paypal invoices will go out then as well. Thanks!