04 Disco, looking for feedback on value?

seanmcd

Apr 24, 2006
Where did you get a black headliner?????

Headliner Express, great company. They send you the headliner material and 2 cans of spray adhesive, all you need is to drop the headliner and spend 5 hours removing the old foam off the fiberglass mold, then apply the new headliner cloth and re-install the whole thing back in the truck. Oh, and make sure the sunroof drain isn't leaking, because then you will have to drop the whole thing back down again and repair the sunroof drain so that you don't ruin your brand new headliner. Or so I have heard.

https://www.headlinerexpress.com/im...-headliner-material-spray-adhesive-p-748.html

seanmcd

Apr 24, 2006
Sold the truck this afternoon, Craigslist. $6500 and had a few other people interested. It is amazing how much the value of these trucks has risen in the last 5 years or so, either way I am happy it is out of the driveway.

A part of me wishes I could keep it but I think I will focus on buying more motorcycles and guns and less cars. Take up less space.

Thanks for the feedback.

honda50r

Jul 10, 2011
East Tennessee
Sold the truck this afternoon, Craigslist. $6500 and had a few other people interested. It is amazing how much the value of these trucks has risen in the last 5 years or so, either way I am happy it is out of the driveway.

A part of me wishes I could keep it but I think I will focus on buying more motorcycles and guns and less cars. Take up less space.

Thanks for the feedback.

Wow nice, that was quick. Seems like the market is getting stronger by the day