FS: 1993 Range Rover Classic LWB

signalMTB

Dec 30, 2015
Chattanooga TN USA
For Sale, will be auctioned on Second Daily

https://seconddaily.com/1993-range-rover-classic-lwb-rust-free-mosswood-green/

Very well maintained, 1993 Range Rover Classic County LWB. It is finished in Mosswood Green over brown saddle leather. The interior presents very clean. Some normal bolster and seat bottom creasing wear, with no tearing or unraveling of the adjustable armrests. All of the trim pieces remain including the door speaker covers, the original radio, the fuse panel door is still intact, and rarely seen hard-dash cup holders installed. The wooden center console appears to be in excellent shape and the rear gate hold/lift tabs are unbroken. This one comes complete with the rare Great Divide Bumper, OEM dog guard and rear cargo cover.

Spent a large part of its life indoors in California and is now in Louisiana. We see no rust anywhere underneath or around outside. The door arches look clean, as do the sills and underside rear seat belt anchor points. The rear glass hatch looks to be in great shape as well. Service records date back to 2006. Fresh oil, filter, fuel filter, and air filter have all been done in the last 300 miles. The Terrafirma springs and Bilstein shocks have less than 300 miles on them and the cap, rotor, plugs, wires, fuel temperature sensor, ignition amplifier have all been replaced in the last few months. All electronics work including the heated seats, power mirrors, power front seats, cruise control, and analog dash clock. The heater and A/C also are reported to work without issue.

signalMTB

Dec 30, 2015
Chattanooga TN USA
One of my fav colors on a RRC along with the saddle leather.

GLWS!

agree ... oddly enough this is the second Mosswood we've had come through in 6 weeks or so. I like the color matched wheels as well...very very clean truck. Seller has a D90 as well that he will be selling some time this year. I expect it to be as well-cared for as this RRC.

kade

Oct 15, 2013
Upstate, SC
Why is he selling it?

I may get some flak but I’m skeptical of anyone
Selling something so clean or that has all the fluids changed prior to selling.

May be the red stripes taking.

Just wants to spend his money on something else? Seems worth keeping...

signalMTB

Dec 30, 2015
Chattanooga TN USA
Why is he selling it?

I may get some flak but I?m skeptical of anyone
Selling something so clean or that has all the fluids changed prior to selling.

May be the red stripes taking.

Just wants to spend his money on something else? Seems worth keeping...

not being used really, wife with new baby #4 recently, you know the story...

bri

Apr 20, 2004
US
Wow. Nice looking truck, but value of $13,000 cannot be rationalized, you would not be able to insure it for that.

Tugela

May 21, 2007
Seattle
Wow. Nice looking truck, but value of $13,000 cannot be rationalized, you would not be able to insure it for that.

Are you sure about that? The truck is 25 years old. Might it not qualify for some kind of special status? A buddy of mine with a Defender insures his as a collector's car. I don't know if a RRC meets the same definition, but I haven't looked into it.

signalMTB

Dec 30, 2015
Chattanooga TN USA

what do you mean "rationalized"? In the market or for insurance coverage? The market certainly speaks to this value and higher. We just sold a 1994 for $21k...they sell all day every day above $13k. Insurance is something all together different yes...no different than any other car though where market value doesnt equal NADA.

bri

Apr 20, 2004
US
The market will tell you, sounds like you should be good. Becoming collector's pieces.

I had a 1993 Sable Edition that was in really good shape. Perhaps slightly better than yours.

I had about 6k into it after bringing it up to snuff mechanically. I had a real problem getting that out of it when it was totaled due to hail, but I had a lot of documentation on what I did and also how rare and perfect this SE was.

Tugela

May 21, 2007
Seattle
I have one. Even the cruise control and rear windscreen washer jet work. That alone should add $2,000 to the value. But it's not for sale.

FunkReiter

Oct 15, 2016
VT
would loooooove to have a clean rust free D1 represented for sale if anyone is selling. please let me know.

Send me a PM- let's talk.

1995 D1, manual, white, no rust at all. higher miles, but runs awesome. Needs a few little things (small PS leak), but plan to sell once the snow melts. Located in VT. West coast car, brought here from Oregon in 2016.

hks3sgte

Apr 20, 2004
Los Angeles
Sold for $11,400 for the discoweb database record book!

Did you see the one on BaT? $20,500.00

5a8738a48510e_DSC_8032-620x376.jpg

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1995-land-rover-range-rover-classic-19/