Wanting to Line X my D2

Mongo

Apr 19, 2004
Ha...sitting on jack stands...had to go back to work protecting you sorry bunch of assholes...

DiscoPhoto

Jul 23, 2012
Vermont
This...this is the Dweb we've been missing. Just need kennith to spew some bullshit in essay form, and chapman to repurpose tortuga's ex wife into some smoked table fare.

stu454

Dec 15, 2004
Atlanta, GA
I thought Southern Rock Bouncers was that fat stripper at the Clermont Lounge.

Tortuga, welcome to dweb. Just imagine we're all sitting around a fire half drunk. Clothed, yes, and totally not gay.

SCSL

Apr 27, 2005
Did this really end? I was hoping for 100 more pages of rampaging bullshit. We're getting old...

stu454

Dec 15, 2004
Atlanta, GA
...I'm personally going with Flex Seal so it will be waterproof. Wahooooooo.

Flex Seal Screen Door (but not really) Fat Fuck FTW.

Flex-Seal-Boat-Water.jpg

Brynn

Nov 10, 2017
California, Michigan
Hi all, New to this site and haven't seen much on thought about putting Line X on D2.
My insurance is going to pay for a paint job at $4k. Go factory or install LineX?
I do have my front bumper LineX and love the look.
Thank you for any and all input.

So much good info in one place; hope it didn't sway your decision too much.

Please let me know the fab guy who did your bumper. I want to see if he's willing to make me one with a few mods. Thanks!

--Brynn

p m

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 19, 2004
La Jolla, CA
www.3rj.org
Did this really end? I was hoping for 100 more pages of rampaging bullshit. We're getting old...
Nope! There's fresh blood coming in.
Brynn said:
Please let me know the fab guy who did your bumper. I want to see if he's willing to make me one with a few mods. Thanks!

How could I have missed the entire thread ...

Tortuga

Aug 23, 2017
Long Beach,CA
Hey Brynn, The bumper was made by Black Crow Design.He was really easy to deal with and can customize it any way you like. I went with the non coated version since I installed Line X on it. Check him out online.