Wanting to Line X my D2

Blue

Mar 26, 2004
AZ
I was in Ft. Myers a couple weeks ago for vaca and the little newspaper had a leading article about how the town passed a ban on plastic straws. Restaurants will now have to use biodegradable paper straws. I think I might roll back into town with a truck full of Snow Peak Ti straws and make a killing.

jymmiejamz

Dec 5, 2004
Los Angeles, Ca
I was in Ft. Myers a couple weeks ago for vaca and the little newspaper had a leading article about how the town passed a ban on plastic straws. Restaurants will now have to use biodegradable paper straws. I think I might roll back into town with a truck full of Snow Peak Ti straws and make a killing.

That's a little excessive to ban straws all together. I'm all for reducing unnecessary waste, but a straw just makes sense if you're getting fast food on a road trip. What doesn't make sense is in NYC when you get a coffee at a bodega they put it in a bag with napkins. They also give you a straw with a can of soda.

ERover82

Nov 26, 2011
Darien Gap
I think I might roll back into town with a truck full of Snow Peak Ti straws and make a killing.

Roll into Overland Expo with a truck full of LineX'd Ti straws
200.webp

rovercanus

Apr 24, 2004
That's a little excessive to ban straws all together. I'm all for reducing unnecessary waste, but a straw just makes sense if you're getting fast food on a road trip. What doesn't make sense is in NYC when you get a coffee at a bodega they put it in a bag with napkins. They also give you a straw with a can of soda.

I used to buy other stuff in baggies at the bodegas. It didn't come with napkins but sometimes you could talk them out of a few papers.