$102k Grand Cherokee

jim-00-4.6

Sep 30, 2005
Genesee, CO USA
I get it, but just thinking there are better options for going fast in an SUV other than the 100k GC. Guess maintenance may be lower than LR or Mercedes, but if I had that $ to blow on an SUV, it wouldn't be the GC.

"Guess maintenance may be lower than LR or Mercedes"?
yeah. maybe.
:rofl:

K-rover

Jan 15, 2010
Raleigh, NC
There are lots of players in the $100k sport SUV market these days.

Maserati Levanti
Porcsche Cayenne turbo

Tesla Model X
Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio
BMW X6 M
Mercedes-AMG GLA 45

Id rather have a coupe or sedan. SUV's will never out perform a car so why spend as much on something that isnt as good?

K-rover

Jan 15, 2010
Raleigh, NC
Don't get me wrong, if I were in the market a RRS or Porsche may be want I'd want however, That GC Trackhawk would blow the barn doors of a porsche cayenne I'd bet.

2019 Cayenne 550HP vs 700+ with the trackhawk? wow. I'd just like to drive one (rent) for the day. That would be all I needed to get it out of my system. I'd NEVER buy one.

Wanna go fast?

Cant touch the Tesla. Although my least favorite looks wise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=498&v=LqHPsyadNbM

pinkytoe69

Jan 14, 2012
minnesota
Id rather have a coupe or sedan. SUV's will never out perform a car so why spend as much on something that isnt as good?

A Cayenne turbo will outperform most any car that isn't in the "sport tuned" category.

I also don't know of any cars that go sub-4sec 0-60 and have the capability to put almost 2000lbs in cargo and tow 7700lbs.

kennith

Apr 22, 2004
North Carolina
Funny thing is the trackhawk beat it off the line by 1/2 a car length.

The only thing that Jeep beat was the driver in the Tesla.

I'd be questioning all of their data if they thought that run looked good enough for the final film.

Cheers,

Kennith