DiscoWeb Message Boards

Go Back   DiscoWeb Message Boards > DiscoWeb Non-Technical Boards > Politics

Politics Political BS

View Poll Results: How much did Russian meddling affect your vote?
My vote was severely impacted by Russian meddling. 5 16.13%
Russian meddling moderately affected my vote. 0 0%
My vote was unswayed by said meddling. 22 70.97%
I am uncertain to what extend my vote was meddled with. 4 12.90%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-19-2018, 12:13 PM
KN4KFS
I'm still not Senior? WTF?

Seems the Ministry of Truth is up and running:

The White House Transcript Is Missing the Most Explosive Part of the Trump?Putin Press Conference
But the exchange doesn?t appear in full in the White House?s live-stream or transcript of the press conference, and it?s missing entirely from the Kremlin?s transcript of the event. The White House did not immediately provide an explanation for the discrepancy.

And it looks like George Will was right ("Precision is not part of Trump?s repertoire: He speaks English as though it is a second language that he learned from someone who learned English last week. So, it is usually difficult to sift meanings from Trump?s word salads."):

'03 HSE
Go Hokies! - Ut Prosim

Dangerous time when our country is led by those who will lie about anything, backed by those who will believe anything, based on information from media sources that will say anything. Americans must break out of that bubble and seek truth.
Old 07-19-2018, 12:37 PM
KN4KFS
I'm still not Senior? WTF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGaynor View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian4d View Post
Yea, guess this didn't age well.

Wow, if you watch this it's crazy. Obama knew and had his DOJ/FBI about to go after Trump from the Dossier Clinton Paid for and the Ambassador Downer tip. Keep in mind Ambassador Downer game 20 million to the Clinton Campaign. I mean, can Ray and Scott really sit here and be so certain this isn't about to just blow up? How does one simply not read between the lines? I'm not picking on you two but the writing in ON THE WALL. There are to many other little facts and tidbits we are slowly getting from the FBI and Bill Priestap, Peter Strzok's 'aka we have a Insurance plan' boss. Bill testified today on the hill and Nunes has known about his knowledge for some time. Just the top bass was padded! The rest of the FBI are great folks I'm sure of it! As for the media, they will start to get in step with Johnny after this IOG Report is out, they won't have a choice.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ss-on-tuesday/

And look here. Spying dating back to December of 2015? When was the video made of Obama saying Rigged elections are a joke? Are you fucking serious? Time to WAKE UP!

I see you have the HD tinfoil hat on today.

But, hey...The FBI tried to elect Clinton! Sounds about right.
Brian was right!

Mueller Reveals Russia Investigation Just Elaborate Sting To Nail Clinton Child Sex-Slavery Ring
Lauding President Trump for his invaluable role in the operation, Special Counsel Robert Mueller informed the public Wednesday that his so-called Russia investigation was in fact merely a cover for an elaborate sting to bring down the Clinton family?s child sex-slavery ring. ?The Justice Department has finally been able to track down and arrest everyone associated with the Clinton Foundation?s unconscionable crimes, and it?s all thanks to President Trump agreeing to work undercover and play along with our fabricated accusations of Russian interference in the 2016 election,? said Mueller, explaining that after its agent Seth Rich was killed by the Clintons, the department recruited Trump to distract high-ranking Democrats with social media stunts, continuous denials of Russian involvement in U.S. politics, and glowing praise for Vladimir Putin.

'03 HSE
Go Hokies! - Ut Prosim

Dangerous time when our country is led by those who will lie about anything, backed by those who will believe anything, based on information from media sources that will say anything. Americans must break out of that bubble and seek truth.
Old 07-19-2018, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Brian was right!

Mueller Reveals Russia Investigation Just Elaborate Sting To Nail Clinton Child Sex-Slavery Ring
Lauding President Trump for his invaluable role in the operation, Special Counsel Robert Mueller informed the public Wednesday that his so-called Russia investigation was in fact merely a cover for an elaborate sting to bring down the Clinton family?s child sex-slavery ring. ?The Justice Department has finally been able to track down and arrest everyone associated with the Clinton Foundation?s unconscionable crimes, and it?s all thanks to President Trump agreeing to work undercover and play along with our fabricated accusations of Russian interference in the 2016 election,? said Mueller, explaining that after its agent Seth Rich was killed by the Clintons, the department recruited Trump to distract high-ranking Democrats with social media stunts, continuous denials of Russian involvement in U.S. politics, and glowing praise for Vladimir Putin.
The Sad part... nothing, even the far fetched, is beyond being published or even pushed as the truth in today's world. Both side have forgotten that they are fighting for the right to serve us, "we the people" and not the right to rule us.
2003 KLR 650
Old 07-19-2018, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Seems the Ministry of Truth is up and running:

The White House Transcript Is Missing the Most Explosive Part of the Trump?Putin Press Conference
But the exchange doesn?t appear in full in the White House?s live-stream or transcript of the press conference, and it?s missing entirely from the Kremlin?s transcript of the event. The White House did not immediately provide an explanation for the discrepancy.

And it looks like George Will was right ("Precision is not part of Trump?s repertoire: He speaks English as though it is a second language that he learned from someone who learned English last week. So, it is usually difficult to sift meanings from Trump?s word salads."):
Whoever the fuck told you the citizens of this nation have a need to know every single detail of such events was mistaken.

People seem to have it in their heads that transparency means the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

Bullshit. Just go ahead and pull two of those out of play.

You need neither the whole truth nor the truth exclusively. That's not your business. If you don't like it, vote locals in that will run it up the flag pole and eventually vote the man out of office; but the next person warming that chair won't tell you everything, either.

Now, you're going to try to peg this on one event. If you do that, you're just as much a fool as you've indicated. You've been lied to both via omission, addition, and falsification your whole life, and it was necessary for the security of our formerly Free State.

This was a risky play, but that's required on occasion. His only mistake, if it was even a mistake at all, was the attempt to placate the media. That said, he's pretty good at misdirection. Trump is a hell of a lot more clever than people think, and it works to his advantage, for better or worse.

None of the other candidates could have weathered the shit-storm he encountered his first day in office, and that's a fact. Not even Hillary. If Bill had been up to bat, he probably could have shrugged it off as well, but he wasn't.

Too bad. So sad. Roll with at least one decision and shut the hell up about it for at least long enough to see how it plays out. Nobody has the foggiest idea what the effects of his actions would have been, because they filled the world with nonsense and screaming every time he signed a piece of paper.

Look. He and I disagree on many things, and we agree on a few that I consider more immediately important. We can't see what happens, though, because nobody will give the events even a single day to prove or disprove the validity of the plan.

Do you people not see that world events and geopolitical positions are altered by media and hysteria? Perfectly decent plans can be derailed very easily, in that regard.

You don't know all the details. You know nothing of any consequence, in fact. Learn that or you'll end up living in that box I mentioned eventually, and I won't be dropping pennies in your little cup.

Cheers,

Kennith

Dan Chapman is a coward. I own a magical island.