DiscoWeb Message Boards

Go Back   DiscoWeb Message Boards > DiscoWeb Non-Technical Boards > General

General General BS

Old 08-13-2017, 10:13 AM   #4176
mgreenspan

Member Trucks
Default Re: Donald Trump Rally in Colorado Springs

Saying they are the adult in the room is not accurate. They are no more adult like than us. Winning control in the region? They haven't yet. I don't expect them to either. I may have missed something, but they have the same shit on nonexistent islands and haven't made any progress of getting any of the other players to back off those claims. Every base is still in the region that was before so at haven't lost any of our control. China has simply said they will impart some sanctions (big deal, they also said they would cut pollution) and has said don't attack first.

So you're not simply making a judgment, you're making a judgment that is biased due to your Trump/GOP dislike and once again attempted to be claimed as the correct one because of your first hand "experience".

What have they done that had bad any actual effect or changed any of the control in the region aside from keep the same position they have always had? They haven't used Twitter. If that's the metric that you've lowered the standard of judgment to do be it, but don't pretend that's not tied to Trump hate. What has China done to end the war there? How effective had any of that been? Real adult like.
Old 08-13-2017, 10:22 AM   #4177
1920SF

Member Trucks

Haven't made progress in getting the others to back of the claims?

How about the toothless code of conduct, which plays to their favor?
Or the same shit on nonexistent islands that is growing both in terms of reach/capability?
Or the AIIB?
Or seeing TPP fall apart at the hands of, oh wait-that's inserting political bias.
Or their naval growth in conjunction with A2AD capabilities that are improving-still (that isn't static).
I'm sure you're tracking their major exercise this year...a little different than before right?

The same position they've always had? Since when, since 2010, 2000, 1990? The rise of China in the region is self evident, so that 'same position' you articulate isn't the same at all.

But I guess your position is that things are all good, and thus you attack the tone of my argument or my 'experience' but haven't really laid out anything close to a compelling counter argument.

I would still point out to the rest of the world, i.e. the audience, they are behaving more like a responsible member of the international community than we are perceived as.

So no, I'm making a slanted judgement-the bias isn't really relevant when so much else is self evident.

But I guess you think things are going great since you are a Trumpkin?
1920SF is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 10:33 AM   #4178
mgreenspan

Member Trucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1920SF View Post
Haven't made progress in getting the others to back of the claims?

How about the toothless code of conduct, which plays to their favor?
Or the same shit on nonexistent islands that is growing both in terms of reach/capability?
Or the AIIB?
Or seeing TPP fall apart at the hands of, oh wait-that's inserting political bias.
Or their naval growth in conjunction with A2AD capabilities that are improving-still (that isn't static).
I'm sure you're tracking their major exercise this year...a little different than before right?

The same position they've always had? Since when, since 2010, 2000, 1990? The rise of China in the region is self evident, so that 'same position' you articulate isn't the same at all.

But I guess your position is that things are all good, and thus you attack the tone of my argument or my 'experience' but haven't really laid out anything close to a compelling counter argument.

I would still point out to the rest of the world, i.e. the audience, they are behaving more like a responsible member of the international community than we are perceived as.

So no, I'm making a slanted judgement-the bias isn't really relevant when so much else is self evident.

But I guess you think things are going great since you are a Trumpkin?
And there is more of the Ray is the greatest show. China is not the adult no matter what you say.

I don't like Twitter, either. I just don't let that hate cloud my judgment of other nations. China isn't the adult.
Old 08-13-2017, 11:02 AM   #4179
brian4d

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgreenspan View Post
And there is more of the Ray is the greatest show. China is not the adult no matter what you say.

I don't like Twitter, either. I just don't let that hate cloud my judgment of other nations. China isn't the adult.
It's called PR. There are two motives, one for the public to see, and the motive that really happens. I find it hard to believe some would give the Communist China a pass but jump all over Russia for collusion. China is very good at building the perception here, have to give them a hand.
brian4d is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 01:18 PM   #4180
emmodg

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian4d View Post
It's called PR. There are two motives, one for the public to see, and the motive that really happens. I find it hard to believe some would give the Communist China a pass but jump all over Russia for collusion. China is very good at building the perception here, have to give them a hand.

Do you think Russia should be getting a "pass"? Do you feel as though "poor" Russia is getting treated differently somehow? They're both communist authoritarian governments who are not friends of the US. Neither one of them should ever "get a pass".

Hell - Trump Clown said he was going to officially label China a currency manipulator. (But of course that was just one of many unfulfilled promises.) Lets see...

-Label China a currency manipulator - Bluff and bull shit
-Build wall and Mexico pays for it - Bluff and bull shit
-Tells China he'll recognize Taiwan, he coward in less than a week - Bluff and bull shit
-Trump has proof of Obama forged birth certificate, ?I have people that actually have been studying it and they
cannot believe what they?re finding,? and "I'll soon be revealing some interesting things." - Bluff and bull shit
-3 to 5 million illegal voters proof - Bluff and bull shit
-He's going to open investigation into Hilary as soon as he's elected - Bluff and bull shit
-Will unleash "fire and fury" if NK threatens again, and they did - Bluff and bullshit
-Move our Israeli embassy to Jerusalem - Bluff and bull shit
-Repeal and replace Obamacare FIRST THING - Bluff and bull shit

Trump Clown strikes again!

2000 R1150GS
2000 Toyota 4Runner
1963 Triumph TR4
1993 Ducati 900ss
emmodg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 02:47 PM   #4181
discostew

Quote:
China isn't getting the jumped all over thing right now because they didn't just...never mind.
discostew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 06:43 PM   #4182
Paul Grant

Why couldn't our President say something like this?

"H.R. McMaster tells ABC's "This Week" that "anytime that you commit an attack against people to incite fear, it is terrorism.""

"McMaster calls it "a criminal act against fellow Americans. A criminal act that may have been motivated — and we'll see what's turned up in this investigation — by this hatred and bigotry, which I mentioned we have to extinguish in our nation.""

http://uk.businessinsider.com/ap-the...rrorism-2017-8
203-770-1699
Paul Grant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 06:52 PM   #4183
Paul Grant

Instead, because Trump failed to call out the neo-Nazi's white supremacists for what they are, we wind up with websites like The Daily Stormer applauding him.

"Reacting to Trump’s words on Saturday, the neo-Nazi website The Daily Stormer praised the president’s comments as “good.”

“He didn’t attack us. He just said the nation should come together. Nothing specific against us,” wrote Andrew Anglin, the website’s founder.

“No condemnation at all,” Anglin continued. “When asked to condemn, he just walked out of the room. Really, really good. God bless him.”"

This is the same website that published an article entitled "Heather Heyer: Woman Killed in Road Rage Incident was a Fat, Childless 32-Year-Old Slut." According to The Daily Stormer she was a drain on society and was too fat to dodge the car.

Wow
203-770-1699
Old 08-13-2017, 07:05 PM   #4184
emmodg

Paul - There's not a man worth a shit that has an excuse for Trump Clown. To be a gentleman and a Trump Clown apologist is not possible.

2000 R1150GS
2000 Toyota 4Runner
1963 Triumph TR4
1993 Ducati 900ss
Old 08-13-2017, 07:06 PM   #4185
Paul Grant

Theresa May had the balls to condemn the actions of the white supremacist, neo Nazi, KKK, alt-right crowd in Charlottesville. But, not our President.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...-supremacists/
203-770-1699
Old 08-13-2017, 07:27 PM   #4186
Paul Grant

This is how people need to view this neo-Nazi bullshit.

http://www.businessinsider.com/ap-am...aten-up-2017-8

"Police say a drunken American man was punched by a passer-by as he gave the stiff-armed Nazi salute multiple times in downtown Dresden."

The Germans won't put up with this bullshit. They arrested a Chinese tourist last week for using the Nazi salute in public.

It's ironic, for years the right condemned Obama for not calling Isis and AQ "Muslim terrorists' but now we have Trump unwilling to point a finger at mobs of white men with banners espousing Nazism, the slave owning Confederacy and the KKK. Unfucking believable.
203-770-1699
Old 08-13-2017, 07:42 PM   #4187
mgreenspan

Member Trucks

And what if he makes a statement tomorrow? It's the weekend. He's he can always hold a press conference but if he condemns it tomorrow will that be ok with you? It's like when every leftist lost their shit when Milo made whatever remarks and demanded he be removed from the CPAC convention. He was removed on the Monday (first work day of the week) but every leftist acted as if he should be instantaneously removed.

This is not a defense. I'm honestly curious if you tarts will accept a condemnation on a Monday versus a Saturday or a Sunday.
Old 08-13-2017, 07:48 PM   #4188
Paul Grant

You are really full of shit. The shit must be coming out of your eyeballs the way you perpetually apologize for this cretin.
203-770-1699
Old 08-13-2017, 08:01 PM   #4189
Paul Grant

I'm still waiting for him to say anything at all about the bombing that occurred at the mosque in Minnesota last week. Not a word. Meanwhile, The Daily Stormer is thanking Trump for his response yesterday. The Anne Frank Institute published a piece about how America under Trump is looking more and more like Germany in the 1930's. Meanwhile people like mgreespan and brian4d fiddle, just like Nero, making excuses, equivocating and otherwise perpetuating the evil that is this President.
203-770-1699
Old 08-13-2017, 08:14 PM   #4190
mgreenspan

Member Trucks

Haha. How is that question an excuse for him? I'm only pointing out that it wouldn't have mattered to you one bit if he had condemned it immediately. Your lack of answering my question speaks volumes. Your inaccurate assessment of my position only shows your inability to comprehend anything political as more than a one or a zero. Those guys don't have Trump therefore they love him!
Old 08-13-2017, 10:39 PM   #4191
SGaynor

No. Because a persons first response is generally what they truly feel/think.

Waiting three days to "address" it? No, that's just posturing. And, he did address it - on saturday afternoon. And he didn't condemn Nazis/white supremacists. The President, hell anyone, doesn't get a do over. You are either disgusted by it, or you're not (and equivocating means you're not)

And remember, Trump's been doing this race-baiting/whistle calls for well over two years:

All Mexicans are rapists.

"We're going to take back America"

Encouraging violence at his campaign rallies.

And of course: Make America Great Again

Trumps views on race are quite clear (remember the federal lawsuit against him back in the day?)

'03 HSE
Go Hokies! - Ut Prosim

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1920SF View Post
Fitness to lead. This is what you wanted. Now you have it.
Govern.
SGaynor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 10:42 PM   #4192
emmodg

Quote:
And what if he makes a statement tomorrow? It's the weekend. He's he can always hold a press conference but if he condemns it tomorrow will that be ok with you? It's like when every leftist lost their shit when Milo made whatever remarks and demanded he be removed from the CPAC convention. He was removed on the Monday (first work day of the week) but every leftist acted as if he should be instantaneously removed.

This is not a defense. I'm honestly curious if you tarts will accept a condemnation on a Monday versus a Saturday or a Sunday.
I'm honestly curious what you'll say if he never condemns by name those organizations hell bent on violence. Trump Clown can condemn a jihadist, he can condemn bitch Hillary, he can condemn his own AG but he can't seem to condemn a fucking white supremacist? Really? This seems OK to you. Maybe he didn't have all the facts Saturday right? He's dumb as a bag of hair anyway. Maybe Trump Clown didn't know guys waving KKK flags, wearing swastikas, and playing SEAL just might be up to a little "mischief"? Maybe Trump Clown put 2 and 2 together and got 5? So you wanna "give him some time", collect his thoughts and then make a statement. Use some common sense - a bunch of fucking shitbags waving KKK flags and swastikas came to C'ville to fuck some shit up. They did so under Trumps nose but the douche bag can't call them by name. Why? You and I know damn well why. Your smart, I'm smart, and Paul is smart - Trump Clown can't condemn a white supremacist because over half of them voted for him. Quit acting naive. You're no good at it.

2000 R1150GS
2000 Toyota 4Runner
1963 Triumph TR4
1993 Ducati 900ss
Old 08-13-2017, 11:00 PM   #4193
mgreenspan

Member Trucks

I think he should have done it right away the same way I think Obama should have done similar things when he was President(which he didn't so is anybody really surprised that Trump didn't call it what it was?). I just wanted Paul to say he wouldn't forgive him so I could rag on him for using all his forgiveness up on murderers(one) who were guest speakers at the women's march. Paul's a giant hypocrite.

Ben Shapiro on this. http://www.dailywire.com/news/19658/...le-ben-shapiro

This picture on Facebook with the caption, "He did nazi that coming..." Was pretty hilarious.

I will say that this is the perfect example of freedom of speech and expression is from the gov't coming after you. When you do stuff like this in public you should be prepared for a backlash. The Left does not understand that, though. It also appears that these guys didn't either.

Fixed it for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmodg View Post
Your smart, my smart...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20800046_1451235811611555_2479972028021301554_n.jpg (53.7 KB, 16 views)
Old 08-13-2017, 11:05 PM   #4194
mgreenspan

Member Trucks

Are you guys angry about the Antifa guys there, too?
Old 08-14-2017, 06:46 AM   #4195
1920SF

Member Trucks

Quote:

Substantive comeback.
Old 08-14-2017, 06:53 AM   #4196
1920SF

Member Trucks

Quote:
China doesn't get a pass, even if they are the adult in the room comparatively. Just because I can point out where China is making inroads because of an absence of our leadership in the world doesn't mean I'm a fan.

Neither Russia nor China are any real friend of the US's, though one is far more insidious right now than the other.

BTW, I will give Matt credit-nothing POTUS could say right now would probably help too much. He's in the same boat President Obama was when everyone wanted him to call it 'Radical Islam' or whatever shallow ass descriptor people wanted used for domestic terrorism.

That said, his response, such as it was did kind of lead you to say 'WTF is he talking about 'all sides'?' There are the Nazis/white supremacists, and everyone else. So really just one side.
Old 08-14-2017, 07:09 AM   #4197
seventyfive

I think we have reached a point to call racists terrorists. Lump them into the same group as radical Islam, radical christians, etc. push them back into the shadows and out of modern society.

A brown person drives a car thru a crowd to purposefully hurt or kill others based on his ideologies and he is immediately declared a terrorist,
A white guy does the same thing to other Americans no less and still 2 days later he 'alledgedly' drove a vehicle thru a crowd.

The real bitch of it is the Alex jones/roger stone/Steve bannon coalition will spin this in both directions just to continue their agenda of breaking the government and any kind of unity down.

Of course this was a false flag perpetuated by the deep state democratic illuminati to get poor Donald trump to declare martial law....now it's the deep state democratic mayors fault because they didn't have the police state jack boot thugs do their job and protect the nazis?

These people are terrorists. Plain and simple.
Old 08-14-2017, 07:10 AM   #4198
seventyfive

But I guess as long as all your 401k's and investments are doing great it's absolutely okay to have a piece of shit running our country.
Old 08-14-2017, 07:43 AM   #4199
1920SF

Member Trucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by seventyfive View Post
I think we have reached a point to call racists terrorists. Lump them into the same group as radical Islam, radical christians, etc. push them back into the shadows and out of modern society.

A brown person drives a car thru a crowd to purposefully hurt or kill others based on his ideologies and he is immediately declared a terrorist,
A white guy does the same thing to other Americans no less and still 2 days later he 'alledgedly' drove a vehicle thru a crowd.

The real bitch of it is the Alex jones/roger stone/Steve bannon coalition will spin this in both directions just to continue their agenda of breaking the government and any kind of unity down.

Of course this was a false flag perpetuated by the deep state democratic illuminati to get poor Donald trump to declare martial law....now it's the deep state democratic mayors fault because they didn't have the police state jack boot thugs do their job and protect the nazis?

These people are terrorists. Plain and simple.
They are terrorists...and I hear you, particularly the false flag nonsense you know is already running around their chatrooms.

That said I do think the way we deal with terrorism; Islamic or homegrown White supremacist, is flawed. The best thing to do with them is just let the criminal justice system render them impotent and irrelevant under the weight of law. Calling them a terrorist gives credence to their platform since terrorism is really violence, or the threat of it, to force political change.

So to just treat these folks like the common fucking criminals they are is all they deserve.
Old 08-14-2017, 07:45 AM   #4200
Paul Grant

Quote:
I think he should have done it right away the same way I think Obama should have done similar things when he was President(which he didn't so is anybody really surprised that Trump didn't call it what it was?). I just wanted Paul to say he wouldn't forgive him so I could rag on him for using all his forgiveness up on murderers(one) who were guest speakers at the women's march. Paul's a giant hypocrite.

Ben Shapiro on this. http://www.dailywire.com/news/19658/...le-ben-shapiro

This picture on Facebook with the caption, "He did nazi that coming..." Was pretty hilarious.

I will say that this is the perfect example of freedom of speech and expression is from the gov't coming after you. When you do stuff like this in public you should be prepared for a backlash. The Left does not understand that, though. It also appears that these guys didn't either.

Fixed it for you.
Mgreenspan, you have an addled mind.

Let's go back an look at my defense of Donna Hyland as your lazy post taken from some bullshit far right website took issue with her speaking at the women's march back in January.

It was your contention, by virtue of the link you provided, that she was a ruthless murderer, unworthy of any right to address the women of that march. I, in a futile effort, tried to illustrate for you that this woman, tangentially involved with a number of murders, paid her dues (actually spent 20 years in prison), worked while in prison for the benefit of her fellow inmates, was released, got a bachelor?s degree, a masters and a powerful job advocating for patient's rights at a large NYC hospital.

Clearly, you were either too stupid to read any of the supporting links I provided that illustrated both her involvement in the crime and her successful rehabilitation (something that happens all to rarely in our penal system). Instead, you bring her up again, in relation to my outrage over Trump's response to what happened in Charlotte. What is wrong with you???

Trump took Nixon's Southern Strategy and pumped it full of steroids during the election. Anyone who denies that he pandered to the disaffected white voter at the expense of anyone different is either stupid or so deep in denial they are untouchable (brian4d). That's why you have sites like The Daily Stormer and people like David Duke lauding the President's response on Saturday.

So, what if he comes out today and says something more in line with the bullshit his staff was spouting all day Sunday in a desperate attempt to quell the storm? That's supposed to make me "feel" better. Bullshit. This President, from the day he called Mexican's rapists and drug dealers, set a clear path. What happened on Saturday was the most recent outcome of intentions clearly laid out when he embarked on his campaign. He can't say a peep about the Alt Right crowd because they are the last bastions of his support.

Another thing. Can you, for a fucking second, stop equivocating about Obama. I was never a huge fan of the man but at least he had an inkling of integrity. The dirty on the soles of my shoes has more integrity than the man currently sitting in the Oval Office.

If it isn't "Obama did this" and "Hillary did that" you wouldn't have a response to any of this. You are a laughing stock. Your side won the election. Now, like Ray keeps saying, GOVERN. Oh, wait, we have a reality TV star for president. Governing is beyond his capabilities.

I'll keep watching this thread because it's so fucking wild watching people like you and Brian4d dig yourselves deeper and deeper into this President's bullshit but this is the last time I'll comment directly to you because you are not worth the time. Get a mirror and see what a real hypocrite looks like.
203-770-1699