DiscoWeb Message Boards

Go Back   DiscoWeb Message Boards > DiscoWeb Non-Technical Boards > Politics

Politics Political BS

Old 08-14-2017, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmodg View Post
Why aren't you and Duke hamming it up at the hate rally in C'vile? You both have a love for Trump in common.

I can't tell if your actually becoming more immature or just more dense. Your blind allegiance to a proven Clown and liar is telling. You're like a little kid that doesn't want to admit wrong or fault. Start another thread for Trump Clown Supporters. You're getting to be very tirring and predictable. Move along Brian.
Unbelievable.
Old 08-14-2017, 08:56 AM
KN4KFS

Quote:
Originally Posted by seventyfive View Post
I think we have reached a point to call racists terrorists. Lump them into the same group as radical Islam, radical christians, etc. push them back into the shadows and out of modern society.
That happened a while ago...at least in my mind:

Or even further back:

Even Jeff Sessions is calling it domestic terrorism: http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump...ry?id=49202191

'03 HSE
Go Hokies! - Ut Prosim

Dangerous time when our country is led by those who will lie about anything, backed by those who will believe anything, based on information from media sources that will say anything. Americans must break out of that bubble and seek truth.
Old 08-14-2017, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Do you think Russia should be getting a "pass"? Do you feel as though "poor" Russia is getting treated differently somehow? They're both communist authoritarian governments who are not friends of the US. Neither one of them should ever "get a pass".

Hell - Trump Clown said he was going to officially label China a currency manipulator. (But of course that was just one of many unfulfilled promises.) Lets see...

-Label China a currency manipulator - Bluff and bull shit

Trump Clown strikes again!
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKCN1AU07E
Old 08-14-2017, 09:11 AM

Quote:
I'm honestly curious what you'll say if he never condemns by name those organizations hell bent on violence. Trump Clown can condemn a jihadist, he can condemn bitch Hillary, he can condemn his own AG but he can't seem to condemn a fucking white supremacist? Really? This seems OK to you. Maybe he didn't have all the facts Saturday right? He's dumb as a bag of hair anyway. Maybe Trump Clown didn't know guys waving KKK flags, wearing swastikas, and playing SEAL just might be up to a little "mischief"? Maybe Trump Clown put 2 and 2 together and got 5? So you wanna "give him some time", collect his thoughts and then make a statement. Use some common sense - a bunch of fucking shitbags waving KKK flags and swastikas came to C'ville to fuck some shit up. They did so under Trumps nose but the douche bag can't call them by name. Why? You and I know damn well why. Your smart, I'm smart, and Paul is smart - Trump Clown can't condemn a white supremacist because over half of them voted for him. Quit acting naive. You're no good at it.
I notice you didn't mention Antifa in your rant. Why?
Old 08-14-2017, 09:13 AM

Quote:

These people are terrorists. Plain and simple.
Who are the people who show up with bats, home-made flamethrowers, hammers, and pepper spray and chant "fuck the police"? Heros?
Old 08-14-2017, 09:15 AM

Quote:
But I guess as long as all your 401k's and investments are doing great it's absolutely okay to have a piece of shit running our country.
You think violence will go away if the economy does poorly?
Old 08-14-2017, 09:39 AM

Member Trucks
Actually Paul, you missed the whole point. Your little feeble mind couldn't even grasp it because you were so upset that I suggested she shouldn't have spoken at it. I provided you other names of who shouldn't have and said very clearly why. You chose to ignore them because you were also hurt. You're what, somewhere between 50 and 70 years old and need a safe space. Grow up.
Old 08-14-2017, 10:00 AM

Another example of our childish leader. From the NYT's so I'll post a bulk of the piece for those who whine about a paywall.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/14/u...gtype=Homepage

Merck’s chief executive, Kenneth C. Frazier, resigned from the president’s American Manufacturing Council on Monday, saying he objected to the president’s statement on Saturday blaming violence that left one woman dead on “all sides.”

“America’s leaders must honor our fundamental views by clearly rejecting expressions of hatred, bigotry and group supremacy, which run counter to the American ideal that all people are created equal,” Mr. Frazier said in a tweet announcing he was stepping down from the panel.

Less than hour later, Mr. Trump, responded on social media.

“Now that Ken Frazier of Merck has resigned from President’s Manufacturing Council, he will have more time to LOWER RIPOFF DRUG PRICES!” the president wrote at 8:54 a.m., as he departed his golf resort in Bedminster, N.J., for a day trip back to Washington.
203-770-1699
Old 08-14-2017, 10:07 AM

First off, what happened and is happening is Charlottesville (not Charlotte Paul) is absolutely terriable. Both Antifa and the White Nationalists should take this shit elsewhere and out of Charlottesville. The reports I'm hearing is that security may have dropped the ball on this one. From this NYT articale I just read.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/13/u...ionalists.html

Now to address the utter bullshit on this thread.

For those on here that haven't jumped on the bandwagon and lumped Trump and his supporters to this bullshit, thank you.

For those who have (you know who you are) again, go fuck yourselves. You are not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. You can't pick and choose what violent protest are good/bad depending on your ideological or political leaning. They are ALL Bad. If you want to come to the Trump thread and spew your bullshit feel free, also know that many others here reading this Trump voters and non-Trump voters see right through your bullshit. Duke has held these rallies and supported presidents long before Trump ever became president. We have had, and will continue to have a divide in this county, it's how you handle yourself during these times that set you apart and truly show your character. To play the blame game and point fingers at Trump voters is insulting and only divides us further apart as a country.

My fear is that our electorate have succumbed to the pandering of emotional propaganda. Trump had as much to do with Saturdays violence as Obama did when 5 Dallas police officers were murdered.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGaynor View Post
Brian was right!
Old 08-14-2017, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Chapman View Post
Unbelievable.
How so?

2000 R1150GS
2000 Toyota 4Runner
1963 Triumph TR4
1993 Ducati 900ss
Old 08-14-2017, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Fuck them too! Feel better now?

2000 R1150GS
2000 Toyota 4Runner
1963 Triumph TR4
1993 Ducati 900ss
Old 08-14-2017, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian4d View Post
First off, what happened and is happening is Charlottesville (not Charlotte Paul) is absolutely terriable. Both Antifa and the White Nationalists should take this shit elsewhere and out of Charlottesville. The reports I'm hearing is that security may have dropped the ball on this one. From this NYT articale I just read.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/13/u...ionalists.html

Now to address the utter bullshit on this thread.

For those on here that haven't jumped on the bandwagon and lumped Trump and his supporters to this bullshit, thank you.

For those who have (you know who you are) again, go fuck yourselves. You are not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. You can't pick and choose what violent protest are good/bad depending on your ideological or political leaning. They are ALL Bad. If you want to come to the Trump thread and spew your bullshit feel free, also know that many others here reading this Trump voters and non-Trump voters see right through your bullshit. Duke has held these rallies and supported presidents long before Trump ever became president. We have had, and will continue to have a divide in this county, it's how you handle yourself during these times that set you apart and truly show your character. To play the blame game and point fingers at Trump voters is insulting and only divides us further apart as a country.

My fear is that our electorate have succumbed the pandering of emotional propaganda. Trump had as much to do with Saturdays violence as Obama did when 5 Dallas police officers were murdered.
There you go Brian - bring up Obama again. "Obama did it wrong so Trump can do it wrong." Your walking a fine line between support for your president and doing all you can to save face regarding your vote for this clown. In EVERY single way Trump Clown has failed. Every single way. Market performance? Feckless Obama enjoyed a great market early in his presidency - it happens. YOU are part of the problem - You and people like you are so eaten up with hate and frustration and anger that you've thrown reason and common sense out of he window. Trump Clown is a bad president. Period. This isn't "fake news", this isn't, "right wing media", it's not a leftist conspiracy, it's Trump. Plain and simple. He can't get shit done because he is unable to get out of his own way. He has gone further than any US President to divide a great country. I suppose you CAN give him credit for that.

2000 R1150GS
2000 Toyota 4Runner
1963 Triumph TR4
1993 Ducati 900ss
Old 08-14-2017, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Who are the people who show up with bats, home-made flamethrowers, hammers, and pepper spray and chant "fuck the police"? Heros?
Douche bag dick heads. That's who they are. Do they have a name like Nazi, Alt Right, white nationalist? If they do let's call them out. Are they Antifa? They're worthless humans as well. Black Lives Matter, LGBTQRZ or whatever they are - they too are part of the problem. Hell - they're one of the reasons we have Trump Clown.

Trump is making all of these groups more powerful. The dumb shit is throwing fuel on a fire and wondering why people get mad at him.

2000 R1150GS
2000 Toyota 4Runner
1963 Triumph TR4
1993 Ducati 900ss
Old 08-14-2017, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Douche bag dick heads. That's who they are. Do they have a name like Nazi, Alt Right, white nationalist? If they do let's call them out. Are they Antifa? They're worthless humans as well. Black Lives Matter, LGBTQRZ or whatever they are - they too are part of the problem. Hell - they're one of the reasons we have Trump Clown.

Trump is making all of these groups more powerful. The dumb shit is throwing fuel on a fire and wondering why people get mad at him.
See, you agree with Trump and don't even know it.
Old 08-14-2017, 10:42 AM
KN4KFS

Quote:
#Whataboutism

This wasn't a rally staged by the left - it was set up and staged by the far-right. The person who drove their car in to the crowd wasn't the far-left, he was apart of the far-right.

So, if you are implying that the counter-protesters are equally at fault, ie, "on all sides," let me just say this as clearly as can be: Go fuck your racist self.

There is not any moral equivalence between BLM and the like (and I am wholeheartedly against their protests against conservative speakers on campuses) and Nazis, the Klan, and other white supremacists. The amount of dead attributable to the latter is legion.

'03 HSE
Go Hokies! - Ut Prosim

Dangerous time when our country is led by those who will lie about anything, backed by those who will believe anything, based on information from media sources that will say anything. Americans must break out of that bubble and seek truth.
Old 08-14-2017, 10:48 AM

Quote:
There you go Brian - bring up Obama again. "Obama did it wrong so Trump can do it wrong." Your walking a fine line between support for your president and doing all you can to save face regarding your vote for this clown. In EVERY single way Trump Clown has failed. Every single way. Market performance? Feckless Obama enjoyed a great market early in his presidency - it happens. YOU are part of the problem - You and people like you are so eaten up with hate and frustration and anger that you've thrown reason and common sense out of he window. Trump Clown is a bad president. Period. This isn't "fake news", this isn't, "right wing media", it's not a leftist conspiracy, it's Trump. Plain and simple. He can't get shit done because he is unable to get out of his own way. He has gone further than any US President to divide a great country. I suppose you CAN give him credit for that.
That wasn't my point, you're an idiot, blinded by your frustration. You've revealed your hand, shown your true colors.

Obama had nothing to do with the 5 officers that got killed just like Trump had nothing to do with that fucker that decided to hit the gas.
Quote:
Brian was right!
Old 08-14-2017, 10:51 AM

Quote:
See, you agree with Trump and don't even know it.
So Trump IS seeking to divide this country? And you think I somehow agree with that strategy? Hmmm...

2000 R1150GS
2000 Toyota 4Runner
1963 Triumph TR4
1993 Ducati 900ss
Old 08-14-2017, 10:58 AM

Quote:
That wasn't my point, you're an idiot, blinded by your frustration. You've revealed your hand, shown your true colors.

Obama had nothing to do with the 5 officers that got killed just like Trump had nothing to do with that fucker that decided to hit the gas.
I didn't say Trump Clown DID have anything to do with the dick head in the car. YOU'RE an idiot Brian - Know how I and many others here know that you are? You can't understand simple sentence structure, lexicon, or knowledge of debate. You're a simple little man.

Bravo Brian! Bravo! I'm gonna turn on my 5 year old little boy temper tantrum voice and repeat what you have written. When you read this you'll now see how everybody here reads your drivel. Ready? So imagine a 5 year little boy crying like a bitch, all winded and on the ground beating his fists and feet into the ground in from of his mommy and daddy....

"That wasn't my point, you're an idiot, blinded by your frustration. You've revealed your hand, shown your true colors."

Voice off. See Brian? It's OK little-Brian. It's ok. Mommy will buy you something.

2000 R1150GS
2000 Toyota 4Runner
1963 Triumph TR4
1993 Ducati 900ss
Old 08-14-2017, 11:04 AM

Quote:
I didn't say Trump Clown DID have anything to do with the dick head in the car. YOU'RE an idiot Brian - Know how I and many others here know that you are? You can't understand simple sentence structure, lexicon, or knowledge of debate. You're a simple little man.

Bravo Brian! Bravo! I'm gonna turn on my 5 year old little boy temper tantrum voice and repeat what you have written. When you read this you'll now see how everybody here reads your drivel. Ready? So imagine a 5 year little boy crying like a bitch, all winded and on the ground beating his fists and feet into the ground in from of his mommy and daddy....

"That wasn't my point, you're an idiot, blinded by your frustration. You've revealed your hand, shown your true colors."

Voice off. See Brian? It's OK little-Brian. It's ok. Mommy will buy you something.
Nice back pedal.

Are you drinking before 12?
Quote:
Brian was right!
Old 08-14-2017, 11:08 AM

Quote:
#Whataboutism

This wasn't a rally staged by the left - it was set up and staged by the far-right. The person who drove their car in to the crowd wasn't the far-left, he was apart of the far-right.

So, if you are implying that the counter-protesters are equally at fault, ie, "on all sides," let me just say this as clearly as can be: Go fuck your racist self.

There is not any moral equivalence between BLM and the like (and I am wholeheartedly against their protests against conservative speakers on campuses) and Nazis, the Klan, and other white supremacists. The amount of dead attributable to the latter is legion.
I don't support the racist. Charlottesville is about 30 minutes from me, but I was not going to this rally or counter-rally. People who were at the rally, no matter which side they were on, are the problem.

Yes, the guy should not have driven his car into a crowd of people. What a dipshit asshole. However, equally, the girl who died, Heather, should not have been on the back of the car smashing out the windows with a fucking hammer. Why did she show up to a protest with a fucking hammer? She's just as much to blame for her own death as the next person. Does it make me a racist that I think ALL these groups are at fault? So be it.....if that's really what make someone a racist. I don't believe that's the case, though. You can't fix hate with more hate. People like Heather did not come to this rally/protest/demonstration/riot/event to bring peace and understanding or to offer prayer or try to explain why what these assholes were doing is wrong. She showed up with a fucking hammer. She, and lots of others, came to cause trouble and yes, these people are equally at fault. They're all assholes and I wish I was spending my Monday morning watching videos of all of them being violently thrown across a parking lot by water cannons and doused in tear gas by the State police. Instead, snowflakes and CNN want to talk about words from Trump placing blame exactly where blame is due like it's going to fix anything.

All of these people went to Charlottesville to cause trouble. When you show up to a cool-ass city and start chanting "FUCK THE POLICE" you're there to cause trouble and you're part of the problem. If you show up to any event with a fucking flame-thrower, bat, hammer, brass-knuckles, you're part of the problem. This was expected from hate groups. If no one else showed up these neo-Natzi's/KKK/white supremacist douche bags would have looked like [even bigger] total fucking idiots and the only people who would have been more pissed than these attention seeking assholes would be the homeless bums drinking mouthwash who are the only ones who actually visit this park. Instead, these assholes got exactly what they wanted.
Old 08-14-2017, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Nice back pedal.

Are you drinking before 12?
You're ok Brian...settle down...maybe a little nap? A binky?

2000 R1150GS
2000 Toyota 4Runner
1963 Triumph TR4
1993 Ducati 900ss
Old 08-14-2017, 11:16 AM

Quote:
You're ok Brian...settle down...maybe a little nap? A binky?
I am settled down, what about you?
Quote:
Brian was right!
Old 08-14-2017, 11:17 AM

Daniel - Asking because I really don't know: Was she smashing car windows?

2000 R1150GS
2000 Toyota 4Runner
1963 Triumph TR4
1993 Ducati 900ss
Old 08-14-2017, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Daniel - Asking because I really don't know: Was she smashing car windows?
If you watch the video, she was the person on the back of the car smashing the rear window. When the car reversed, the was thrown off the Challenger and sandwiched between the car (Toyota??) and the Challenger basically ripping her in half internally.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/0...081045115.html
Old 08-14-2017, 11:43 AM

Quote:
If you watch the video, she was the person on the back of the car smashing the rear window. When the car reversed, the was thrown off the Challenger and sandwiched between the car (Toyota??) and the Challenger basically ripping her in half internally.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/0...081045115.html
You may be right but can you point it out? Was she bashing the Challenger window? I'll be honest with you- even if I was minding my own business coming back to the office with a cup of coffee - If I saw an asshole hit a group of people on purpose and I could do SOMETHING, I'd bash the fuck out of that car! I'm really not trying to start anything here, I just don't see her smashing anything with a hammer.... Was she the person with the backpack?

2000 R1150GS
2000 Toyota 4Runner
1963 Triumph TR4
1993 Ducati 900ss