Best Land Rover Jokes

M

Montana

I've had one of those days with my Rover's over here and need some humor! I've seen some funny posts on this site and figure that we should share some of the best Land Rover-related jokes we've heard with others. The Top few will be printed in an upcoming edition of LRL where I will share in today's misery with others as an attempt to console myself.

I'll start things off...

"Top 10" You Know You're a Land Rover Owner When.."

10) You regularly pay twice as much for the shipping as you do for the parts.

(please add)

Joke: Q: Why doesn't Land Rover build computers?
A: They couldn't figure out how to make them leak oil.

Bannon88

Nov 3, 2004
Columbia, IL
You know your a Land Rover owner when you park your truck in different spots to ensure a even application of oil to your own driveway.

landrovered

Nov 28, 2006
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Top 10 ways to know if you are a Rover Junkie...[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]10. [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You stomp out of the parts store mad when the clerk asks you if that is made by Toyota.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]9. [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You are the only one in line to pick up the kids at school with a shovel and axe bolted to your vehicle. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]8. [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You have used the term "Jerry Can" in a sentence in the last week.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]7. [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You actually know what Hylomar is.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]6. [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You get fruit baskets on your birthday from your local repair shop. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]5. [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Your entire family keeps hiking boots in the Rover just in case. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]4. [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You've begun to think that driving in rush hour traffic with right hand steering wouldn't be that bad. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]3. [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]When calling the rover parts place, all you have to say is "It's me again"[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2. [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The answer to that pesky stalling problem came to you while you were asleep.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1. [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You've started to search the want ads for "Expedition Leaders" so that you can rover full time.[/FONT]

I HATE PONIES

Aug 3, 2006
After a long day of trying to revive a dead rover the jumper cables decided to go to the bar and have a beer. The bar tender says Ok guys ill serve you ....Just dont start anything.HEHE!

Ol'Drippy

Apr 20, 2004
Chinoike Jigoku
landrovered said:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Top 10 ways to know if you are a Rover Junkie...[/FONT]

3. When calling the rover parts place, all you have to say is "It's me again"

[SIZE][/FONT]

I think I have a few guys who know me only by telephone... Some are happy when I call, others.. have their reservations

M

Montana

LandRovered...I cried so hard that I laughed reading your Top 10...I have the notion that this thread will never end. Misery loves company.

az_max

Apr 22, 2005
From my friend Dave:

You run a Rover parts place
You take anyone that calls your car a "Land Cruiser" by the throat and throw them across the room
You leak oil. Not your car- YOU leak oil
You think a Suzuki Samurai has an acceptably low center of gravity

TurdFerguson

Apr 29, 2005
Braselton, GA
1. When you get invited to a fellow enthusiast's home along with other enthusiasts and several other people/family members for a BBQ and at the end of the night, the front of the house looks like a Land Rover 4x4 Center after everyone else has left.

2. During said BBQ ^ you are off in one room looking for wheelin videos posted online with the other invited enthusiasts and the wives are off in another room talking about Rovers

3. When you come home after a long weekend and you have to drain your headlamps and indicators.

4. When you carry your recovery equipment around at all times incase someone needs your help.

5. If you get in your truck in the morning and you're able to press a WB button.

6. When you know a fellow enthusiast's Forum name but not their Real name

7. When you explain to people riding in your truck for the first time everything thats wrong with your truck with a line like "Disregard the...(insert flaw here)"

8. When your tools make everyone else's look like key chains.

9. When you are Star Struck by seeing a famous Rover rather than a celeberty.

10. When you have to explain to people that a Range Rover IS a Land Rover

Last edited:
M

Montana

This is fricken WAY better than I had hoped for...Turd over-the-top. (And I thought I was the only person who had to drain the indicator lights on my truck.)