D1 v1.2 pics

well what do you think? Especially argo because i realy care what he thinks
long story short a body shop freind owed me a favor. I wanted to do the wheel wells to make room for 34s so we put the d2 flars on it,and the lights where just for fun

Attachments

• d1-2.JPG
    d1-2.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 529
Last edited:
D

discokid99

I like it..its different and custom..I almost put D2 flares on my old D1 but it got wrecked before I had time to do it..but I like that..are those lights photo shopped or did you really do that..if you did maybe you should try the 03-04 rear lights..but very nice ;)

stu454

Dec 15, 2004
Atlanta, GA
Looks good!

I'm thinking of pulling the flares off of my DII, so I'll post them in the classifieds.

Nice D1!

NVRover

Apr 20, 2004
Broken Arrow, OK
I'm not real crazy about the DII tail lights on the D1. It just doesn't look right, just my opinion.

You might as well go ahead and swap out your headlights for DII headlights.

I am curious, how do the DII fender flares make for more room for 34" tires? Did you do any cutting, or are they there just to give you more coverage for the extra tire width?

NVRover said:
I'm not real crazy about the DII tail lights on the D1. It just doesn't look right, just my opinion.

You might as well go ahead and swap out your headlights for DII headlights.

I am curious, how do the DII fender flares make for more room for 34" tires? Did you do any cutting, or are they there just to give you more coverage for the extra tire width?

I have my eyes open for some d2 lights ;) I did cut the fenders to mach the d2 flares.
my goal was to hide all the ugly cutting i have done in the past.

randy hows it going? the lights did not fit like you would think the back ends must be fiffernt from d1 to d2 my guy had to bump out the metal ot fit the lights. see pic i had a big work conflict with mar, and i am not to happy about it :(

Attachments

• bend.JPG
    bend.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 392

rmuller

Apr 28, 2004
Northern NJ
www.njlr.org
MtclimberVT said:
Looks good. So are you able to fit light covers? Or is there not enough room?

DII rear-light covers screw right into the existing bolt holes.

d2lamp1.jpg

MtclimberVT

Feb 27, 2005
Northern Virginia
rmuller said:
DII rear-light covers screw right into the existing bolt holes.

d2lamp1.jpg

Thanks Ryan. But I believe that I asked Justin the question, it looks like he had to do some chopping in the metal as he indicated.

By the way Justin, I got the T-Shirts. Thanks, you did not have to send three of them. Send me an email, I will be around this month if you plan to do some wheeling.