Republican Convention

Jan 3, 2005
On Kennith's private island
Just now:

"The Virginia and Rhode Island delegations are apparently being blocked from entering the Republican National Convention. They're keeping us all on a bus and not allowing us in the security perimeter.

Please share this news with your friends.

-Chris Stearns, Delegate from Virginia on the bus."

How fucked up is that?

Jan 25, 2010
your moms bed
I'm suprised they even let Dr. Paul in.I can't wait till Mitt and his magic underwear become president and lower the top 1%'s taxes.That will fix all our problems and bring all americans together.

seventyfive

Jan 3, 2010
over there
Gotta hand it the republicans.....they have token 'colored' on stage shucking and jivin. Watching republicans and democrats speak is like watching democrats and republicans speak. Like Brett said once mittbot 2.0 is in control everything will be fine...golden coins shall fall from the sky and America will finally be analyzed, trimmed down, and the less profitable states will be sold for profit.

Jan 25, 2010
your moms bed
garrett said:
These hopefully are not to be taken seriously, but it sure looked like people were genuinely "moved" by the speeches.

Where were Sarah Palin, Cheney and GW?

Palin was busy reading newspapers(you know all of them),Cheney was on a hunting trip(with a shotgun hunting other white guys) and GW was reading to 3rd graders(actually they were teaching him to read with a speak & spell).

p m

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 19, 2004
La Jolla, CA
www.3rj.org
Mike_Rupp said:
It's Akin. If you are going to call someone stupid, at least spell his name correctly.
I'll do it.
Akin is a dumb ass, and GOP took a huge PR hit when they took that abortion stance just about a day after his dumb ass comments.

... and the level of hate for Romney never ceases to amaze me.

paxton

Nov 13, 2006
Huntsville, AL
I like Chris Christie, and I liked his speech. And all the left can talk about is how he's overweight.

Personal attacks are the last weapon of the desperate.

Mike_Rupp

Mar 26, 2004
Mercer Island, WA
p m said:
I'll do it.
Akin is a dumb ass, and GOP took a huge PR hit when they took that abortion stance just about a day after his dumb ass comments.

... and the level of hate for Romney never ceases to amaze me.

Absolutely. He is an ego driven idiot. He will most likely lose a vital senate seat for the Republicans. He is down about 10 points in the polls whereas Romney is ahead by about 10 in Missouri.