Needed, cloth rear D1 seat

Leadvagas

Jun 10, 2010
Leadville CO
I am still looking for a cloth D1 rear seat. Ideally a 95, and equally ideal not trashed (normal wear and tear/stains fine). Hopefully close to Colorado.

fishEH

Jan 26, 2009
Lake Villa, IL
I am still looking for a cloth D1 rear seat. Ideally a 95, and equally ideal not trashed (normal wear and tear/stains fine). Hopefully close to Colorado.

I have one I just pulled out of my 94(to install a D2 seat) and I'm heading to Colorado. There's no way I'll have room to bring it out though. Sorry for the tease. 😁

Leadvagas

Jun 10, 2010
Leadville CO
I have one I just pulled out of my 94(to install a D2 seat) and I'm heading to Colorado. There's no way I'll have room to bring it out though. Sorry for the tease. 😁
Dude, really:), just strap a kid to the roof rack. Look me up if you pull through Leadville.

Leadvagas

Jun 10, 2010
Leadville CO
Several Discos in the local bone yards right now...

Should have cobined this with the post above, my bad. I will have to look at the online invantories, but the only DI's one I have found on my last trip down the hill were a '95 in Littleton, and a 99 at Denver pick&pull. Both were leather. You know of any others? I have a buddy in Denver that can scoop one up if I can locate it.

JohnC

Dec 8, 2005
Tappan, NY
I have a set of rear cloth seats from my wife's 96 DI SD in great condition (always had original LR waterproof seat covers). Let me know if interested and I'll get pics this weekend.

Leadvagas

Jun 10, 2010
Leadville CO
I have a set of rear cloth seats from my wife's 96 DI SD in great condition (always had original LR waterproof seat covers). Let me know if interested and I'll get pics this weekend.

Well why not, send me some pics. I will pm you my email, or just post them here. I shudder to think what shipping from NY to CO would be. But I aint finding anything in my neighborhood.

JohnC

Dec 8, 2005
Tappan, NY
enhance

Is this the color pattern you are looking for?

I believe I can shrink wrap the seats individually and send via UPS.

Let me know if you are interested and I'll get a quote.

$100 plus shipping for both rear (middle) seats.

Leadvagas

Jun 10, 2010
Leadville CO
Did you go to the Land Rover rally there over the weekend?

Yeah, I got to meet some folks and talk Rovers with people who really care! Didn't get out with them on any trails etc. I have had the instruments torn out of my main D1 for what seems like an eternity. You know just the normal stuff, burned up wiring, adding gauges. Got the instrument cluster back in last night. Fixed a bunch of stuff, new additional instruments in and working. Travel safe!