Ktm 250 Sxf 2007

Ballah06

Jan 21, 2007
Savannah, GA
Let me know if there is any interest. Selling my 07 KTM SXF, never raced, maintenance done. Just dont have any time to use it anymore. Always garaged. Got pics as well. Looking to get 4k OBO, first owner, bought it brand new. Located in NOVA. Thanks.

Ballah06

Jan 21, 2007
Savannah, GA
stolenheron said:
photobucket then, just trying to help ya with your sale.

Thanks man, appreciate it. Just dont have any time to ride the bike anymore. Its been fun on a few trails runs i took it, runs great and all, but its hard to justify keeping it just to ride up and down the yard once in a while.

stolenheron

May 1, 2008
Hattiesburg, MS
its a good looking bike, i have no real interest in it, but i have alot of friends back home that like to ride around the same areas we go mudding/exploring.

I hope you get your money's worth. you willing to trade for anything?

Ballah06

Jan 21, 2007
Savannah, GA
stolenheron said:
its a good looking bike, i have no real interest in it, but i have alot of friends back home that like to ride around the same areas we go mudding/exploring.

I hope you get your money's worth. you willing to trade for anything?

Thanks man. On the trade part, i dont really need anything else, i got more toys than i need, trying to offload some.

Ballah06

Jan 21, 2007
Savannah, GA
Thanks for the input guys. I ve had it on craigslist before, but to no avail. I think the price is very reasonable, especially since its in pretty much new condition (just some scrapes on plastic here and there) with maintenance done and all. Bought it brand new for just shy of 7k. I ll try ebay if all else fails.