Tube doors

disco_drum

Jan 27, 2006
Woodstock, GA
can we all back the train up....

This guy wants to "add tube doors" to a disco with no other mods. Looks like he is even cruising on street tires.

Sweet! ha

salvvia

May 28, 2005
BIG WHEEL ROVN IN KNOXVEGAS TN.
Warn xd
Rovertyme slim
Worn out cooper Sts on a 2.5 " lift
And some off road pinstriping that was free
Hey damit those stickers are from my sponsors when i did rally drift racing back in the late 90s
Sorry im not jacked up 36s with a 1000 pounds of crap bolted up

stu454

Dec 15, 2004
Atlanta, GA
Warn xd
Rovertyme slim
Worn out cooper Sts on a 2.5 " lift
And some off road pinstriping that was free
Hey damit those stickers are from my sponsors when i did rally drift racing back in the late 90s
Sorry im not jacked up 36s with a 1000 pounds of crap bolted up

I think Josh was getting at the fact that you want tube doors for alleged badassness but you are running admittedly worn-out tires.

Your priorities are out of whack.

We are, in fact, trying to help you. You just need to unfuck yourself a bit and let the wisdom wash over you.

Last edited:

jafir

May 4, 2011
Northwest Arkansas
One of the things that makes a land rover cool, is that, unlike a jeep, the floors are flush with the door opening. So if you get water in the thing, all you need to do is open the door and let is out.... but that lack of a tall sill also makes them looks really ghetto without doors. It's even worse on a defender with no sill trim.

stu454

Dec 15, 2004
Atlanta, GA
It could be that he's a grizzled, old man and the pic shows the gimp that he keeps locked in that garage. That would explain the pale skin.

Should we call the cops?

MacRoadie

Jan 24, 2017
Placentia, CA
"You're"

I haven't been told "fuck you" by an illiterate, white trash shit-kicker all day, so thanks.

Tell us about that rat's nest of a garage.

Garage?

I keep all my shit in the front yard, with two hound dogs, three dead refrigerators and that turkey fryer thing I still haven't put away since last Thanksgiving (but grabbed the propane tank off of for the forklift at work after I set the porch on fire). Oh yeah, and my Disco with stickers in the window...