so i did a thing.

qbenplaya00

Oct 4, 2012
Melancholy Hill NJ
wow i havent been here in a long time. still no facebook so this is my only source of info and its been SLOW i see.
guys from NELRC & NJLR are vanished as well. with fb, ig and other source of social media, forums are becoming a thing of the past.

both 95s 3.9 blue manual with unknown brand goodies, black auto, is rte-out Will Tillery built it way back when. yeah its the one that was "stolen"
IMG_8273_zpsbfscbwju.jpg

IMG_8282_zpsj6df1mm8.jpg

qbenplaya00

Oct 4, 2012
Melancholy Hill NJ
so i found this 1 owner, doctor owned, 98k original miles, minty fresh body, coniston green, automatic with a book full of maintenance, daily driver, garage kept 95 disco. i drove it home. went to DMV got paper work done. walked outside and.......
IMG_8705_zpskxbbbo50.jpg

delivery truck decided to back into it pulling out where he was illegally parked. only video is a cheap black and white, blurry and obscured from sun glare. even tho there where a bunch of people around "no one saw anything." it hurts a little even posting this.

IMG_8701_zpsvtvrboha.jpg

qbenplaya00

Oct 4, 2012
Melancholy Hill NJ
so after a straight week of rain and a good downpour that lasted a day heres what i found

IMG_8751_zpslleoydub.jpg

also head liner was wet, carpet and seats.

IMG_8752_zps6mgzzhui.jpg

so then i did this. the blue and black one didnt have inside but decided to open then anyway to air out and dry up just in case. plus my kids used it as a obstacle course

IMG_8753_zpsqp5zei2f.jpg

more rain was expected that night so i did this.

IMG_8759_zpse9unhtem.jpg

so after it was hit and now this.... im pretty much done with this 95 and thinking of selling it. keep ya posted on that.

qbenplaya00

Oct 4, 2012
Melancholy Hill NJ
This is the most boring blog I've ever read.

First. Thanks for reading my blog and welcome. Second. Never stated this was going to be the most fun you've had in a while. I hoard d1s so I can put them in my signature then they go off to a new more deserving parent. I honestly just do it for acceptance. I want to feel like I'm apart of something. Ya'know. :bigok: my real life is boring with a side of monotonous motions where everyday has become the same routine. When I post I have a self approve that I'm not reassured in real life. So sorry if I'm not all that great in entertaining your life. This is as good as it'll get from here on out. But as a sign of good faith here's something to spice things up in here.

tumblr_nsevkeA1oC1utiltyo1_400.jpg