Disco on portals take 2

Mongo

Apr 19, 2004
for your information shit for brains it does drive fine on the road even with a spool are you saying you can't drive at 40 mph for 10 or 20 miles with a spool ?
I never said you don't know shit ? I said you are a piece of shit !

Ahh, unclefucker is still here and now I'm a piece of shit…your infatuation with "shit" only reinforces how gay you really are and now I'm a "prophet". The fab work on that truck is really poor. The welds all are undercut and probably have little to no penetration (there's a word you must know the definition of) and how thick are those wheel spacers? The hydro setup is the only thin that was done remotely right.

You must have very straight roads in gay land, which contradicks (spelled wrong on purpose) everything about you. You can drive all day long, on any surface, as long as you don't have to make any turns. Maybe we'll get lucky and you'll only kill yourself when the rear A Arm breaks and launches you off into a tree. I say drive off a cliff, but we know the terrain you wheel, muddy and flat.

Last edited:

honda50r

Jul 10, 2011
East Tennessee
You must have very straight roads in gay land, which contradicks (spelled wrong on purpose) everything about you. You can drive all day long, on any surface, as long as you have to make any turns. Maybe we'll get lucky and you'll only kill yourself when the rear A Arm breaks and launches you off into a tree. I say drive off a cliff, but we know the terrain you wheel, muddy and flat.

Now that's hilarious, that deserves a spot in my signature

mbs13

Mar 23, 2008
Chicagoland
Where's RossBoss when we need him?

trailer-park-boys-bubbles.jpg

Dane!

Jul 10, 2013
Las Vegas
Another disciple of. Mango that's so funny ! First of all look at the fab work on the full hydro that was Staangs work nice job also for the rest he did not do the job all he did was the full hydro and changed the links with johnny joints..For the record you're a fucken moron and have no clue what your talking about except believing mango and beein a disciple of the truth spoken from the almighty himself. The only road I do is when the trail ends and we drive at 35 mph for max 10 miles and yes I will kill babies and old people on forestry roads and on the way I will take you out :rofl: keep believing the prophet !

Mongo has his opinions and I have mine, although, in this particular argument I do side with him. Fix your suspension set up. That's all I think is wrong with it.

A fully armored disco at 35mph vs. a Toyota corolla... the disco won't yield and it'll literally plow right into the cabin of Toyota and kill the occupants, no doubt in my mind.

And Staangs, even putting new links in that shit makes them either really stupid, or damn near broke to risk even touching that truck. If any other fab shop saw the piss poor fab work, they wouldn't even touch it. Your truck is a liability, to staangs, whoever else built it originally, you, and the others on the road.

Last edited: