2004 Discovery TD5 SE7 $5000

Bitz

Sep 9, 2009
This was my daily driver for two years. Just bought it back from the insurance company. A tractor trailer ran my wife off the highway and she spun a 360 and hit tale first into the jersey barrier. Title is clear, no more salvage titles for vehicles of this age in Massachusetts. I just drove the truck down the road and and seems to drive fine. Engine is top notch and starts immediately. Bumper horns where they mount to frame are bent as well as the trailer hitch, see pictures. Needs new rear door, bumpers and some body work on the rear corners. Or just buy a nice condition Disco with a bad motor and swap all my good parts over. Has the fold down jump seats in the back. Body and frame have no rust to speak of. Water pump just started leaking from the seep hole was planning on replacing it the week it was crashed. New water pump comes with the truck. Engine has roughly 60k miles on it. I had it professionally appraised about a year ago and the value came back at $24K. Pricing it to sell quick at $5000. Comes with a complete extra TD5 engine that only spins around 270 degrees before stopping, not sure what's up with it. Extra motor has all ancillaries attached including turbo. Has the newer ECU that can be flash programmed and is running a slightly elevated program also comes with the Nanocom Evolution programmer https://www.nanocom-diagnostics.com/

- New Terrafirma 2" lift springs and shocks with around 1k miles on them
- BFG AT's with around 5k miles on them

Just put it on eBay yesterday
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2004-Land-Rover-Discovery-TD5-Diesel-SE7/153126638301

Stamos

Mar 15, 2009
Was there 20k in cash in the Rover when it was appraised or did the appraiser toke up right before?

Akrover

Jan 18, 2016
Maine
Those pictures show a V8.

I think the TD5 sold? When I click on that link now ebay takes me to a garbage ?04 HSE7 that some dude in Gardiner has been trying to dump on someone for the better part of a year. Some of his ads were pretty funny though, but that ebay text looks like he?s resigned himself to the fact that he?s stuck with it.