1998 Discovery LE 50th Anniversay Edition

markmc

Oct 11, 2009
New Hampshire USA
1998 Land Rover Discovery LE 50th Anniversary Edition 193K mileage. Truck has been maintained very well mechanically/cosmetically and has been a reliable daily driver but currently (December 2017) has a head gasket leak. With minor work this truck can be easily returned to service. This truck is part of a collection now being sold. Please see our posted ad for the 1994 Discovery.

We are open to reasonable offers. Additional pictures are available if interested. Please feel free to ask any questions.

Please feel free to send any questions my way; memcd@Comcast.net

Regards,
Mark

markmc

Oct 11, 2009
New Hampshire USA
Hi Will,

Yes, both 1994 and 1998 trucks have titles. Thankfully you have been a very reliable parts source for these trucks over the years.

Thanks for checking the trucks out and please feel free to send any more questions our way.

Regards,
Mark

Apr 20, 2004
Floyd, Virginia
Good to know.... For those that do not know NH is not required to Title Older vehicles exact year I can not remember but somewhere around 2001 and older..... and its a pita to Title in other states. The fact that titles are held for both of these vehicles will help make the transaction a lot smoother for potential buyers.

markmc

Oct 11, 2009
New Hampshire USA
Thanks Will,

I appreciate you pointing this detail out for the forum. NH is a little unusual in this regard when compared to other states. The NH motor vehicle guideline reads;

Vehicles that have a model year of 1999 or older are not titled
New Hampshire does not issue titles for vehicles that have a model year of 1999 or older, except for heavy trucks with three (3) axles or more, or truck tractors whose gross vehicle weight exceeds 18,000 pounds which must always be titled regardless of age. Also, vehicles that are over 25 years of age may only be titled at an owner's request.

In any event, the Title is attached here for interested folks.

Regards, Mark