Good Tuesday to you. I am looking for some D1 items but have noticed that the forums have been quite the ghost town of late. Please let me know if you happen to have any of the below items for sale. Thank you in advance for your attention to this matter.
1. Rubber mount between the tail light lens guard and the body (driver side)
2. Corrected front radius arms (4-5" lift).
3. Cranked rear radius arms (4-5" lift).
4. 2" dropped shock turrets/mounts front and rear. (or long travel shocks).
5. Extended brake lines.
6. Aluminum rear cargo door panel.
I'm looking to sell my sister's '98 D1 for her. Great condition - 171K miles. She's moved to NYC and doesn't need a car. It's taking up garage space and I'd like to move it along to someone who could use it more than us. Never been off-roaded. I can send pics upon request or drive it up for you to take a look at. I'm down in Greensboro.